- Name: Ejodamen Ejiya
- Height: 6ʼ3
- Weight: 235
- Position: LB
- College: North Texas
- Twitter: dos_Hendrix
Where are you from? Tell us about your hometown?
• Iʼm from a suburban area in Minnesota called Blaine. Itʼs a pretty laid back city, itʼs very
close to Minneapolis and all my
resources that I need are all right
next to my house.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Film Study: In order to truly succeed in the game, youʼve got to prepare yourself mentally. Getting ahead of your opponent will ensure a clear advantage during game time.
- Practice: I believe repetition and a hands-on approach after watching the film will be one of the biggest difference makers.
- Strength and conditioning: Putting so much focus on the mental side of things, strength and conditioning are also important for more powerful and explosive movements. Also to be able to 4+ Quarters.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I try not to have very
many worries but mainly my
family! Always gotta make sure
that they are straight!
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
•2017 bowl game when we played Troy and lost. That loss fueled me for that next upcoming season.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Being a motivational leader and charismatic.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• A business man. Iʼve always thought
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
•My Room. Your room is like your temple. Nobody wants to stay in a dirty temple.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family member. Itʼs Family over Everything.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
•MʼBaku from Black Panther. Heʼs a strong powerful leader of the Jabari tribe. His tactics are aggressive, direct and heʼs a funny character.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how youʼve dealt with or overcome it?
•When I tore my ACL back in high school I thought football was going to be over for me. My mom reminded how far Iʼve come in this process and how much I would be throwing away if I walked away from the game of football. Since then Iʼve bounced back and my story isnʼt finished yet.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I was walking downtown with my homeboys and slipped and fell on some ice.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• When we played FAU in 2018 and I knocked the center back 5 yards and made the TFL.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Till I Collapse – Eminem/ Nate Dogg
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non- Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Work Ethic
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
•My Grandma because I never got a chance to meet her.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Stylez Night Club
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Jaylon Smith
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Thereʼs too much fake love out in the world to be liked. Respect.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon. I feel like he was truly misunderstood and his actions were a call for help.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mom. My Mom and I have been through the highest of highs and lowest of lows. Thatʼs the person I go to for anything.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Steelers cornerback Justin Layne arrested on multiple charges including a felony firearm violation… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 mins ago
- Cops are investigating this crazy Flag Football Coach in Michigan who sucker punched a parent in front of his kids… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago