• Name: Drevion Cooper
• Height: 5’6
• Weight: 170
• Position: RB
• College: Tabor College
• Twitter: @cooperdrevion
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Coldspring, Texas. It is a small town about 45 minutes from Houston, Texas. What I love most about my hometown is that everybody knows everybody and I am treated with respect.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study, strength and conditioning and practice so that I could see what I need to work on and make my game better
What do you worry about, and why?
• What I worry about the most is the fear of failure. I hold myself to high expectations and I’ll feel like I failed if I didn’t meet them.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I fumbled against Sterling College and lost the game. I overcame that adversity by rushing for over 100 yards a game and becoming the conference leading rusher and not fumbling again.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My elusiveness, speed, and athleticism. I’m a team player.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Trent Solsma
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football? I would want to be
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My mom because she has always been there for me and I plan on taking care of her in the future.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Chris Comer from Friday Night Lights, because he was an underrated running back
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity is being doubted because of my height. I have overcome it by working hard and putting up big numbers.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Running to football practice and I slipped and fell in front of people.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• When I scored my first collegiate touchdown that was 65 yards.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Meek Mill- Dreams & Nightmares
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My athleticism and heart
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandma because she would be so proud of my success and how I have formed into a young man.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Dre Day
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• In my opinion, there is no player in the league that is overrated. Every player that has made it has worked hard to make it there.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, I don’t mind people not liking me. I’m more focused on handling my business and making my family proud.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Justin Gilbert because I knew him on a personal level and I saw how his career began to fall off.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win, but I hate to lose because it makes me feel as if I was the reason.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents and grandparents have been my biggest support system and they’ve
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Got it #WritesDownSteelersFootball twitter.com/devinbushfan/s…
about 3 hours ago
- That Canelo fight sucked. For real Canelo was getting the business up until that uppercut. I think they knew he wa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- I like how everyone was hoping #DogeCoin would skyrocket and instead it plummeted!
about 3 hours ago
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
In this episode we talk about Dillon Gabriel‘s performance under the new offensive scheme...
Zack Moss is ready for this upcoming season. Moss also wants to silence the...