• Name: Davon Muldrow
• Height: 5’11
• Weight: 188lbs
• Position: Safety/Nickel/Corner
• College: New Mexico Highlands University
• Twitter: @DavonMuldrow_
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Pittsburg, California. A small city in Northern California, it’s a city where you have to work for everything nothing is earned and that’s what I love the most about it seeing my older brothers grind and work taught me life lessons at a young age that made me into the person I am today.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice most important because you have to fix your technique before you try anything, then comes film study to pick up tendencies of the your opponent from the QB the line to the WRs I watch it all, then strength and conditioning get in shape to be able to perform to your best ability.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I don’t, I try to get that from being a habit and
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I basically flunked out the 10th grade and had to transfer to a school to get my credits up, I felt embarrassed because I knew everyone counted me out. It was a lesson learned for me it woke me up a lot to get back on the right track.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Aggressiveness & Energy I’m coming every play to make the play, I would tell my teammates who beating me to the tackle.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• In the RMAC I would say Issac Harker & Brody Oliver those two from Colorado of the mines.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Producer or actor
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My family, I put so much on my shoulders I would sacrifice myself before a family member.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Eddie morra well Bradley Cooper from limitless, he knew everything and could start a business instantly.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• One of my biggest adversities was being homeless sleeping in a car me and my brother for 5-6 months before we found a school to go play for from JUCO those cold nights an early morning sometimes got the best of me, and made me want to quit trying, but I would look around and say I have a purpose I’m not going to be another statistic I contacted literally every single D2 & D3 schools before finding out about NAIA, transfer to Dakota state university before finally finding a home at New Mexico Highlands. It was a long journey but my story isn’t over yet.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• High school during a game on kickoff rare moment of me getting ear-holed not having my head on a swivel when I hit the ground I started laughing didn’t want to even look at my sideline.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• A Key INT on homecoming to help win the game 53-52 never forget it.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Nipsey Hussle- Grinding all my life
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandma she was gone way to soon and for one day I would want her to see her daughter and all of her grandkids an see how we all our doing, I have a tattoo dedicated to her on my left forearm before every game I would look at it and say a prayer.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Red Room Effect
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Bene benwikere
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. You can’t make everyone like you but you can make them respect you.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Aldon Smith he was a beast, but off the field issues stopped him from doing what he does best and that’s play ball.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mom by far the pain she had to endure and manage to still keep a smile on her face like nothing is wrong amazes me everyday.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ESPN Makes Statement on LaVar Ball Hitting on Molly Qerim on Live TV bit.ly/2x4mBlO
about 7 mins ago via IFTTT
- Cardinals Matt Carpenter Beats Extreme Shift with a Bunt for a Double bit.ly/2IRKCSP
about 16 mins ago via IFTTT
- Golfer Walks Straight From U.S. Open to His Graduation bit.ly/2KvMrIz
about 28 mins ago via IFTTT
- Danny Green Reveals What Warriors Players Said after Klay Thompson’s ACL Injury bit.ly/2WQCOL4
about 47 mins ago via IFTTT
- Kyrie Irving Has ‘Ghosted’ Celtics Ahead Of Free Agency bit.ly/2FieCGi
about 58 mins ago via IFTTT