• Height: 6”6
• Weight: 248
• Position: DE / OLB
• College: North Carolina A&T
• Twitter: @4zerobam
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- I am from Camden County Ga. A small town close to the Georgia Florida line. I love most that it is family oriented and big on football.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
•Film Study because in my
What do you worry about, and why? •
- I am a man of faith so I try not worry.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I guess I would have to say the time I failed an important test and was allowed a second chance at passing it. I didn’t think I would be able to retake it but I did and it all worked out.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• They are always talking about my work ethics.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• I would have to say practicing against my teammate Brandon Parker, who now plays for the Raiders helped me out a lot and also prepared me for opponents, like Joshua Miles from Morgan state and Garrett McGhin from ECU, those guys are good players…
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- I would mostly likely be doing something that involved sports or atheletes.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
- Room, desk then car…
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- My mom, I have unconditional love when comes to her.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- Will Smith, he seems to be an accomplished actor that continues to do big things in the movie industry.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- When I was in my senior year and had no football offers, I kept praying and working and then I received a call from A&T and I have been going non-stop ever since.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My high school freshman year in private school when I had to cut all of my hair off.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• When I forced the strip sack fumble in the last 17 seconds of the A&T vs Jacksonville State
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Testimony by Quando Rondo
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Granddad who passed before I was born. I was told I got my height from him and we looked a lot alike.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
I would name it after one of my nicknames (Bambinos)
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Danielle Hunter
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, because you should always treat people the way you want to be treated and respect goes a long way.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I think Ray Rice could have been a great NFL player, but life is about choices.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Don’t like to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My dad has always expressed good work ethics and good decision making equals good results and that will always stick with me.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Danny Green Reveals What Warriors Players Said after Klay Thompson’s ACL Injury bit.ly/2WQCOL4
about 41 mins ago via IFTTT
- Kyrie Irving Has ‘Ghosted’ Celtics Ahead Of Free Agency bit.ly/2FieCGi
about 52 mins ago via IFTTT
- Miami Dolphins: Looking ahead to notable games on the schedule bit.ly/2XVf6tn
about 55 mins ago via IFTTT
- Dynasty Fantasy Football buy-low trade candidates bit.ly/2IoQbcz
about 55 mins ago via IFTTT
- Giants QB Daniel Jones was Booed at Yankee Stadium bit.ly/31Esep3
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT