• Name: Darrell Brown
• Height: 6’2
• Weight: 305
• Position: Offensive Guard/Center
• College: Grambling State University
• Twitter: @datboi_shugg
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Atlanta, Georgia. East Atlanta to be exact. One thing I love about my city is that everyone is always trying to better their self. No matter what they are doing I want everyone around to
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• All phases are important, but I would have to say: Film Study, Practice, strength and conditioning. Being strong and in-shape is very important but won’t help you if you don’t know what your facing and how to overcome different situations.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I try to leave everything in God’s hands and not worry. But the only thing I do worry about it things that I can control. Such as how i work, paying attention to detail.. etc.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Entering Grambling my first year I found out I was ineligible shortly before the season, due to credits transferred in from Junior College. I attacked both my school work and football. With in the the school year I gained the 45 credits need to be eligible and started the next the season.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My unselfishness, no matter the situation I always want the team to be successful first.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• I would have to say the D-End from Tulane University, Adu Aruna. He had a great combination of speed and strength.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I see myself being a coach. The game of football is becoming second nature mentally to me. I become more and more obsessed with the details of the game with the more knowledge I obtain.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• The room. There is a sense of relaxation when your room is clean.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• This is a tough one but I would have to say one family member. Family means everything me. There the ones you lean on when you need help, so how could I not help them.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Professor X from X-Men. I chose him because that would give me the ability to think my way out of every situation, as well as read minds.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I was introduced to the game of football my cousin Robert at a young age. One weekend during my senior year in high school I was given a choice to take my collegiate visit or go visit my family. I choose the to take the collegiate visit. The night before I left my cousin was stabbed and killed. Ever sense then I’ve put everything I’ve had in the game of football.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I truly cant recall an embarrassing moment in my life.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• There is one play I’ll never forget. Coach called a tunnel screen and I had two pancake blocks which help spring my wide receiver to touchdown.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Dream – YFN Lucci
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My mental toughness and drive. No matter what I’m faced with I know I will come out on top and won’t stop until i do.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Grandfather, and to ask for advice about life.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Get Loose NightClub
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Trenton Scott Offensive Tackle LA Chargers. The most dominant offensive lineman I’ve played with. In a few years many will know his name.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected. You can like someone without meeting them but respect is earned by actions.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Colin Kapernick, even though the issue started with a kneel. He was peaceful attacking an off-field issue the best way he knew possible.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Both , but you will never truly enjoy and respect winning until you have lost.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother, she is my source of mental toughness and determination. She has always been my rock. She has shown on numerous occasions what it takes to overcome tough situations and to never settle.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Brian O’Neill, LB, Penn nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/brian-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/8QL7SVqVhc
about 11 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 30, 2020; Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mustafa Majeed, DB, Clark Atlanta University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mustaf…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Brian O’Neill, LB, Penn nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/brian-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Spencer Brown, RB, UAB nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/spence… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/CHEvcBmzDO
about 1 hour ago