• Name: Damion Jeanpiere Jr.
• Height: 6’0
• Weight: 180
• Position: WR
• College: Nicholls State
• Twitter: damionjp3
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Kenner, Louisiana, A lot of good food to eat.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study, because if you don’t know what your doing, others will have a big advantage over you, then Practice, because it’s the best way to perfect your craft, then strength and conditioning.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I try not to let myself worry about much.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Not getting any scholarship offers out of high school. It put a a fuel in me that’s still there to this day. I overcame it by getting the opportunity to walk on at Nicholls State, and earn my scholarship after my first year there.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My speed
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• My teammates everyday in practice.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would try to pursue basketball.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• My car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My family member, because that’s my family and they would save me in a heartbeat.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Dash from the Incredibles. He was smooth with everything he did.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Proving that i can play this game at the highest level. I deal with it by working every single day to get to the place i want to be.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I don’t really have a most embarrassing moment.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• A long catch and run against McNeese State my junior year.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I’m will always fight to be better than the man lined up in front of me.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Grandma. She would be so proud of how
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Club JP
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Vikings WR Adam Thielen
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. I don’t care if people don’t like me, but respect will be earned.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Ray Rice. It’s a situation that shouldn’t happen and can be avoided, but people make mistakes. I feel for him because he wasn’t really given another chance to bounce back from his mistake.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose, i expect to win.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why? My dad. He has always been there for me, never doubted me, and always pushed me and gave me the confidence i needed to play this game.