• Name: Corey Turner
• Height: 6’0
• College:University of Louisiana at Lafayette
• Twitter: tres_one31
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• New Orleans, LA. I love the culture because it’s like no other. How we celebrate certain holidays such as Madi Gras and also being around guys from there just like me embracing the will to want to grow because it’s a lot of distractions that keep you from that down there.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study, practice, and strength and conditioning.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Being able to take care of my family one day because they deserve it.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I was younger I failed 2 grades and when I got to high school it eventually caught up with me. I was going to be to old to play football my senior session. I had offers to college my junior year and I would have lost them if I wouldn’t have taken a tremendous amount of online classes to graduate my junior year. At the time I was told my offers would be taken was a really emotional moment for me because I come from a family where nobody had that opportunity I had. I felt like I blew it but I realized I couldn’t let that stopped me so when another opportunity like those online classes came my way I took full advantage of them.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• The ability to lead, vocally as well as by example.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• AJ Brown, WR from Ole Miss.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would coach football, and try to get kids opportunities that leads to successful futures.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Three strangers because every life of a human is important.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Superman because saving a life can change a lot.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Losing a loved one and talking to god to have understanding.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• At graduation and my mom is screaming my name before the roll call.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• When I sacked Jordan Ta’amu and Trev Miller Had to do push ups because I got there before him.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Beat The Odds – Derez De’shon
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Work Ethic
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandmother because her presents means everything to me!
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• LNL Nightclub
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Christian Ringo
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, because there’s a certain line people wouldn’t cross if they respect you.
Whatplayer who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the mostand why?
• Ricky Williams because he was my favorite player growing up.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Coach Charlie Harbison because he cared about me as a man before he cared about me as his defensive back.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I would love to take over for them. I would start looking for the best new talent. I would post videos of new rap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Diamonds Mock Draft 5.0 | Which player will the Bengals select at 5 overall?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Pretty wild that this month we have hit 165.1k views on our YouTube Channel. Big Ups to @draftguyjimmy who is crush… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago