• Name: Connor Christian
• Height: 6’2
• Position: Defensive Line
• College:Jacksonville State University
• Twitter: @Master_Mind101
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Dallas,Georgia and what I love most about my hometown is the passion we have for ourHigh School Sports and seeing someone from the local High Schools doing great things.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study,Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Film Study: Even though Film study is last it is just asimportant as the other three to me. What good is it for me to be physicallyprepared if I didn’t know my opponent.
- Strength and Conditioning:Strength and condition plays a huge role on my life because I need to be in mybest shape and I feel like I need to be the strongest in my position to be ableto make plays. It pushes me to my limit theirfor I can overcome be tired on the field and keep pushing.
• 3. Practice: practice by far is the main thing to me because practice makes perfect it. I need to be able to perfect my craft in order to be the best on the field.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about mytechnique. If I don’t do my technique correctly that will slow me down frommaking plays against my opponent. I want to be able to set the tone for thegame or practice and keep being dominant.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did youreact and how did you overcome failure?
• Sophmore year in highschool I fell short in making it to the state championship for the shot put.The following year I worked harder than ever made it to the state championshipbut didn’t compete like how I should have. Going into my final year in Highschool I was the county champ, region champ, sectional champ and then redeemedmyself in the state championship.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My hard work andperseverance is what my teammates would say my best quality is.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• B.J. Autry OffensiveGuard Jacksonville State
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would continue mycareer in Law enforcement. I graduated with Bachelors Degree in CriminalJustice
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, desk, then Car
If there was a disaster and you could either save threestrangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I am saving my onefamily member. The love for my Family will always be strong before I go out andsave a complete stranger. The Lord knows where my heart is.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would yoube and why?
• I would definitelytake the role as James Bond because I am mystery to the world and only a fewpeople know who I am and what I am capable of doing. I am able to overcame anyobstacle and keep chasing after my ultimate goal.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’vedealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversitywould be the surgery I received last year and I have never received such a hugeimpact to my life where I couldn’t perform or help like I could. I neededassistance for a lot of the small things in my life. I had to be patient andwork hard to get where I am now. From January to July I worked my tale off sothat I would be ready for summer camp and the upcoming season.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My Most embarrassing moment would have to be against UT Martin where I read the wrong man and ended up running into one of my teammates getting into his way which led to a successful
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My most memorable moment would definitely be this past season in the first round of the playoffs against East Tennessee State University. ETSU had all the moment and we were able to hold them to a field goal attempt. If they made the field goal they would have been up by three and I don’t know if my team would have been able to bounce back. I blocked the kick which led to my team going down to score on
What song best describes your work ethic?
• T.I. – Go Get It
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical orNon-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Mentally I want to bethe best player I can be but also at the same time the best player on thefield.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day,who would it be and why?
• I would bring my Grandfather back to life because he played such a huge role in my life as well as my family’s life and the people that surrounded him. Not only was I named after him but his presence made everyone want to better themselves.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Club Peach
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• William Hayes
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather berespected because I don’t care if you don’t like me or not as long as yourespect me for who I am and what I represent.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues doyou feel for the most and why?
• Trent Richardson forsure as his family abused his generosity and took advantage of all his moneythat he worked hard for and earned.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Father has beenthe biggest influence in my life because he tells me the truth on what I needto hear and what I need to keep working for if I want go where I want to be.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds