• Name: Christopher Peace
• Height: 6’2
• Weight: 244
• Position: OLB/LB/Edge
• College: University of Virginia
• Twitter: @chrisapeace
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Newport News, it made me, moving there was the best decision I made when I was younger
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study, Practice, Strength and Conditioning… While all three are very important, I believe Film is the most important, you have a slim chance of dominating your opponent without studying and knowing their tendency’s. If you know what play is coming up or how to beat the man in front of you it will just allow you to play that much faster.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry disappointing the people that love me the most, I always drive to not only make myself proud but the people around me who love and care for me.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• In high school my sophomore/junior year were real mediocre, I didn’t have any offers or college interest, it bothered me that I wasn’t the player I thought I would be up until that point, I worked my tail off before my senior year day and night put on about 50lbs, got faster and had my best season of high school football. Allowed me to continue on my football aspirations by getting an offer from UVA
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Lamar Jackson
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Recruiting coordinator or a Scout
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• My Room that’s your sanctuary! You have to make sure that is always in order!
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Hard question, three strangers that’s two more people that you could save
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• SpiderMan that’s my favorite superhero seen all the movies!
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Probably moving to Newport News, at the time I wasn’t really at my highest point in life and I didn’t have any friends or anyone on that side I knew besides my uncle/aunt who I moved in with. I had to grow up and mature quick and really sacrifice and have a mindset ahead of my years to make sure I didn’t get stuck there, kind of a rough city and it’s easy to get caught up in the wrong things there. Anyways I ended up making the most of my time there and eventually got an athletic scholarship at the end of it.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Going 2-10 my RS sophomore year at UVA
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• GT 2017, pressuring the QB to throw out of bounds last play of the game, that Win secured a bowl spot, ending a 7-year drought I believe
What song best describes your work ethic?
• G Herbo- 100 Days 100 Nights
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Great Character
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Bernie Mac was my favorite comedian he went too soon.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Groove City
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Personally, I think between Kyle Van Noy and Yannick Ngakoue
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, holds more weight than being liked
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Mike Vick, I’m always going to root hard for people from my area!
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose!
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Grandma, I do not know if she knows but I get my drive from her she worked her tail off to provide for me and everyone in the family for so many years and never complained once or asked for anything in return!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Way Too Early 2022 NFL Mock Draft: QB’s to know? | Film of Malik Willis, Carson Strong, Desmond Ridder… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Jaron Moorer, Wide Receiver nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/jaron-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ciGO4MzAsS
about 23 mins ago
- NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Caleb Wells, Defensive End nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/caleb-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/EUHs041mSU
about 28 mins ago
- USC Football: How Malcolm Epps will make Kedon Slovis even better?? | Film Analysis nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/malcol… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Oregon Ducks Football: Anthony Brown’s Good Spring Game | QB Highlights nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/anthon… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ewOuA4vgJb
about 46 mins ago