• Name: Charles Westbrook
• Height: 5’10
• Weight: 205
• Position: RB
• College: West Liberty /Western Illinois
• Twitter: @Charleswestbro6
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from San Diego California. Carne Asada burritos and the beach the vibe is unmatched it’s naturally a beautiful place
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study,Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
1.strength & conditioning if your not physically able to dothe job the rest doesn’t matter .
2. Practice, practicing at a high level is an everyday thing you develop great habits that transfer over to success on the field how you practice explains a lot about you.
3. Film study I believe this is extremely important &shouldn’t be taken lightly . Being a college football player in a sense is liketaking AP football Class . It’s mandatory to take your pen & journal outand study the game.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I mean I worry about a lot of stuff we all juggle
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did youreact and how did you overcome failure?
I got hurt this year and considered that a failurebut what can you do you just gotta be positve and keep striving .
• Throughout my football career pop Warner to college it has really taught me to look at failure in One of two ways either your gonna dwell on it or decide to learn from it and make the best out that opportunity and keep going forward. Failure is inevitable with life and essential for success . You just gotta keep pushing live and learn .
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I’ve heard a lot of compliments one I’ve heard the most would be my vision and shiftiness also my route running .
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• To be honest, who knows, that is up to the man upstairs I would like to think a rapper tho lol
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Desk it all starts with the desk then you make rounds to the room. I don’t have a car #struggle
If there was a disaster and you could either save threestrangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• This is tough you want to say stranger I feel like that’s the moral thing to do bu, in reality, I’m saving my family ??. We all we got.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would yoube and why?
• Goku easy. If they know they know lol
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’vedealt with or overcome it?
• Man I’ve been through a lot some things I’m embarrassed to even talk about. I hide a lot of things just cause it was so bad you know. Lifes not sweet for everybody & I know we all have our struggles .
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My MOM TOOK ME TO SUPER CUTS I SHOWED UP TO SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY AND MY LIFE WAS OVER . Circa 8th grade
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• I had one but it doesn’t count sense we lost lol
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Rihanna work work work . Lol
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical orNon-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My mind strongest muscle in my body. You can push yourself through anything god willing . Just gotta add a little love and dedication and it will take you anywhere you wanna go – Dom Kennedy
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day,who would it be and why?
• My grandma I didn’t really get to spend a lot of time with her. I don’t really have a very strong family connection cause everyone is so scattered but it would have been nice to have her in my corner especially as an adult .
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Charlos ‘ hahaha shout out bubbies
And we would sell Mexican food at happy hour for the low
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Luis Perez
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I’m at a stage at my life where it doesn’t really matter as long as I’m okay with the person I see In the mirror and I live to a morale code that is up to gods standards I could care less about being liked or respected I’m going to do my work regardless and be the best version of myself.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues doyou feel for the most and why?
• Kapernick of course why because the very freedom of speech our country fights for and stands by he’s getting prosecuted for . I hope my man makes it though the storm .
Do you love to win, or hate to lose
• I love to win there’s no better
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Mom its kinda always been just me and her and she’s taught me a good template to go though life . I value her opinion and respect her tremendously me and her have been through a lot and she’s pushed me to be the hardworking man I am today.