• Name: Cain Boschee
• Height: 6’3
• Position: Safety/Corner
• College: Dickinson State University
• Twitter: Cain_Boschee26
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Kalispell, Montana. My favorite thing about it is the all the things I could do in the outdoors. Living around lakes and mountains always gave me something to do.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• I would say film study first because you have to know what you’re preparing for each week. Next would be practice because you have to practice how you play, if you don’t practice hard then you won’t play hard. Finally, strength and conditioning, though it is an important aspect of each week, I felt the other two are ahead of it.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about not reaching my full potential, there’s so much that I want to accomplish in this life.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My goal for my junior year was to be named an All-American safety again but I was not able to achieve that. Going into that my senior season, after months of hard work and determination I was able to accomplish it.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My worth ethic
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Austin Opdahl, he played WR for Dakota State.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would go to graduate school and become a physical therapist.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
•I would clean my room, desk, and then car.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save my family member because family always comes first.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Iron Man because of his intelligence and all the gadgets that he has.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I was undersized for most of high school and it forced me to have to work harder to accomplish my dreams.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I tried dunking in a high school basketball game and got rim-stuffed.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• In the second round of the playoffs my senior year, I intercepted a pass which gave me the tie for the school record with 24 career interceptions.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Thunderstruck by AC/DC
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Always giving 110% effort no matter the situation.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Mac Miller, just so he could see the impact he had on so many people.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• I don’t think anyone in the NFL is overrated, if you have the ability to make it that far you definitely deserve it.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because there will always be people who dislike you, but they have to respect what you’ve accomplished.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Sean Taylor, he had the potential to be one of the greatest safeties to ever play.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I would say hate to lose, it helps shape out who you are and how you respond to it can determine how successful you become.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• I would have to stay my dad because he’s always pushed me to be the best that I could.