The Buffalo Bills have a team that will always fight you until the end. You can thank Sean McDermott for that, but this team is a few players from really taking over the AFC East (Yes, after Brady retires). I am a die hard fan so I will try not to
Many of the Bills fans have been drooling over big-name prospects but we want to do something a little different this year. We want to focus on a few small school players who the average draft person is not talking about. So let’s get this thing started!
Devon Johnson, OT, Ferris State – The 6070 offensive lineman from small Ferris State helped his team to the NCAA Division 2 Championship falling short to Valdosta State. This big boy has a mean streak and is super athletic for his size. Bobby Johnson the Bills new offensive line coach could strike paydirt with the addition of Johnson. He will need some training but he has the size you cannot teach. He will likely be a late round guy and some feel he could be a priority free agent.
Olisaemuka Udoh, OT/OG, Elon – The 6060 offensive lineman from Elon is a perfect fit for the Buffalo Bills. He has a mean streak and has good feet. Udoh is the type of player who could come in right now and start. The Bills will have to utilize a draft pick on him if they want him because he will end up being taken between rounds 3-5. Udoh is a huge upgrade to their line and could be the answer to the right interior or outer side.
Charles Scarff, TE, Delaware – Everyone is talking about big named tight ends in this draft, but they keep leaving off one of my favorite players. Scarff from Delaware was a redzone weapon. The Blue Hen tight end was a monster in the redzone who resembles a young Gronkowski standing at 6060. This kid would be a draft pick if I was a GM, but he could end up being a priority free agent.
Kamron Lewis, WR, Saint Francis (PA) – Kamron Lewis is a 6040 wide out with speed. Everyone is talking about Emmanuel Butler and others from the 2019 NFL Draft class but this kid has that it factor. I am a huge fan of Kamron Lewis and add in the fact that his head coach was a former Buffalo Bill in Chris Villareal this move makes sense. Lewis may end up being a late round pick but many project him as a priority free agent. This kid would be a steal!
Kareem Orr, CB, UT Chattanooga – The former Arizona State transfer has a nose for the ball. He is a solid player with a great motor. He can play multiple positions for the Bills and he is not afraid of getting his clothes dirty. I love this kid as a priority free agent/late round guy. Remember the name come April.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors | Josh Allen Injury Update | All eyes on Bills QB’s ankle and knee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB, Notre Dame nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/jeremi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors | Christian McCaffrey Injury Update | Will McCaffrey return in 2020?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Eric Stokes, CB, University of Georgia nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/eric-s… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Christian Barmore, DL, University of Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/christ… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago