• Name: Brandin Dandridge
• Height: 5”10
• Position: CB
• College: Missouri Western State University
• Twitter: BDANDY_24
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Originally from Des Moines IA, and the one thing I like most about it is the relationships I’ve built and the constant support I get from my family that
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- I would have to go with film study first because I want as much knowledge of the game as possible. Know my assignments and be able to know what’s going on in practice or a game. Second, I would go with practice because how you get better and able to learn from your mistakes so that they don’t happen in the game. I would choose strength and conditioning last because I feel that it can only help to a certain extent. You can be the strongest dude on the team but don’t have any knowledge of the game, but numbers are very important.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about helping my family and being able to give back to them because they’ve sacrificed a lot for me to do what I love.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• In football I’ve failed in strength and conditioning, not getting my max on bench or hang clean. But that only made me go harder the next time.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Work Ethic and Leadership
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Conor Harris
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Successful Entrepreneur
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• I would clean my room first.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save my family member because family comes first.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Morris chestnut, because he’s great actor and usually every movie he is in is pretty good.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life is when I had to move to Kansas City
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• When I had a game in little league and I ran into the running back on a reverse.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Diving interception against Lindenwood
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Lil Baby never needed no help
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Knowledge of the game
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would bring my uncle Brian back because he’s always supported me and had a huge impact on my life.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Bring it back
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• Nobody really, everyone is in the NFL for a reason.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would want to be respected because respect goes a long way.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon, easily one of the top receivers in the NFL but his mental health is definitely the number 1 priority before anything . So I hope he can get back healthy so he’s able to return to doing what he loves.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate losing, the worst feeling is coming in the next day to workout and watch film.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• I’ve had a lot of people impact my life, my main two would be my mom and dad. I would say my Mom because she showed me how to never quit and want something you have to go get it, nothing in life is going to be handed to you. She’s probably one of hardest working woman I’ve ever witnessed in my life.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Chris Paul Responds to News that His Relationship with James Hard is Unsalvageable bit.ly/2WMLtch
about 28 mins ago via IFTTT
- Incredible twitter.com/junnaitoh/stat…
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Lenny Dykstra Went Dumpster Diving for His Lost Teeth bit.ly/2ZvznWN
about 3 hours ago via IFTTT
- NFL Transactions for June 17, 2019 - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/06/nfl-tr… #NFL
about 3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- 2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Trevante Coleman, RB, Grandview University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/06/trevan…
about 3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone