Former University of Miami running back and NFL player Mark Walton was arrested this morning according to David Ovalle a writer for Miami Herald.
BREAKING: Former Univ. of Miami (and Cincinnati Bengal) running back Mark Walton arrested early Saturday in Miami on
chargeof misdemeanor battery. He was taken into custody at Brickell on the River and has already posted bond #Canes pic.twitter.com/wtEeMr6XXl— David Ovalle (@DavidOvalle305) February 16, 201
This is not Mark Walton’s first run-in with authorities. Back in 2016, Walton was arrested for a DUI and suspended from the Hurricanes.
Walton played in all 13 games as a true freshman at Miami in 2015, rushing for 450 yards on 129 carries with 9 touchdowns. As a sophomore in 2016, he started all 13 games and rushed for 1,117 yards on 209 carries with 14 touchdowns. In 2017, as a junior, he rushed for 428 yards and three touchdowns on 56 carries in only four games due to ankle surgery which forced him to miss a majority of he season.
Mark Walton was drafted in the fourth round by the Bengals in 2018 and is in his second year with the team. In fourteen games he rushed for 34 yards last season adding a few receptions as well.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jacob Cameron, LT, Husson University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/jacob-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Nate LaJoie, DL, Michigan Tech University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/nate-l…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Last Chance:Exercise for Football Players nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/exerci… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gs7eAIyoYk
about 40 mins ago
- Splash’s Week 8 Predictions ift.tt/3eaISmX
about 41 mins ago
- Last Chance:Predicting a trade: Bills send the Buccaneers a 5th round pick for TE Cameron Brate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago