We all know that besides the Memphis game last
Well week 2 was not as great, but it was still very solid. According to Spring Football Hub on Twitter, the viewership for TV in week 2 was pretty solid.
With 1 million viewers on TNT that is very impressive. While many are writing off the AAF because of their rough couple days in the media the viewership has been solid. First media was reporting that the league did not have enough to pay their players, then the reported buy out or (investment per AAF) of Carolina Hurricanes owner Tom Dundon, the league seems to really be a hit in some households.
If you remember correctly NFL Network is not on every normal cable plan, while TNT is. So with the NFL Network technically holding some viewers from watching it, the ratings have been very good.
Sunday’s numbers put the AAF barely ahead of the NHL, which drew 421,000 viewers on NBCSN, so it is competing with well known sports already!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Aidan Hogan, TE, Husson University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/aidan-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/2qsiTyJ7DF
about 13 mins ago
- Last Chance:49ers coach says George Kittle could come back soon if they are playing meaningful games… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Jordan Davis, DT, University of Georgia nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/jordan… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Football: Week 13 Waiver Wire Report nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/waiver… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/n1MZRIt8RV
about 47 mins ago
- Red Sox Free Agent Target: Taijuan Walker ift.tt/39y1tJq
about 52 mins ago