• Name: Xavier Pittman
• Height: 6’1
• Weight: 185
• Position: DB/WR/ATHLETE
• College: Southwestern Assemblies of God University
• Twitter: Zaypitt5
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I love my hometown of Denton Texas because it is a safe and multicultural city that has great talent.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film, Practice, and Strength and conditioning
What do you worry about, and why?
On the field, I worry about over thinking my assignments and keys even though I know what I am supposed to do.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed my parents in high school and they were disappointed in me. I got my act together the following semester and had the best grades I had thus far to make them proud again.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• They would definitely say my energy and my humor
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
•I’m not sure of his name but he was #2 at Cambelsville in Kentucky
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I’m going to college to become a teacher, but I’m taking courses to be a personal trainer as well. Ultimately I would want to be a personal trainer.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
•Room first because everything starts at home, car is what takes you places and how that looks will indicate how you feel, desk last
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would take my one family member that would be my wife because she comes first before anybody.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Jack Reacher because he’s so smart and bold in what he does.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I would say, my freshmen year of college I broke my ankle and leg. I rehabbed hard to get to play again, then in my following season I became a starter and was Top 5 in conference in yards per catch.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I don’t really get embarrassed at all because I embrace the situation, but I think it would be an old youtube video I found of myself and my sister trying to be funny but it was just so awkward.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• I think that my first college catch was my most memorable because I had never played in a college game and it was after my ankle and leg rehab. It was a fade ball that I fully extended and dove for 44 yards.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Work work don’t stop by Yung Nation
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I hardly ever get down on myself and I always take responsibility of the things that happen to me and my reaction/ actions.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Billy Mays because I loved his commercials and his personality. My dad would call me in the living room because his commercial was playing.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• Big Ben
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
•Respected without a doubt. I don’t need to be liked by people, but respect is a conscious thing that people choose to do or not do. I’d rather have someone who doesn’t like me but respects me rather than someone who likes me and disrespects me.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
•Allen Iverson because even before he was in the NBA he had gotten in trouble for being known.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose without a doubt. I’m used to winning so when I do lose it impacts me a lot more.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Probably my dad. He has believed in me in everything that I have done and has worked hard for me to be successful in the things I didn’t think were important.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Seth Cottengim, LS, Arkansas State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- ICYMI:Raymond Johnson III, Edge, Georgia Southern | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/raymon…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:Ohio State Spring Game 2021 | Quarterback Highlights nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/ohio-s… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/VnaSgMW3QO
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for April 20, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jarrod Hewitt, DT, Virginia Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/jarrod… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago