• Name: Willie Holloway
• Height: 6’1
• Position: DL
• College: Virginia University of Lynchburg
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Newnan GA,
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
Practice is the most important to me out of the three. The reason I say this is because you need to practice the sport that you are playing, in order to know and understand the sport
What do you worry about, and why?
• My worry is not being able to play at the highest level that I can play at having the shot that I need to be successful
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Having a lot of offers in high school not being able to sign right away because of my SAT/ACT wasn’t good enough so I had to play at a smaller school an take a year off and I ended up taking the harder route.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would probably say speed, strength, size, and athleticism are the qualities that they say are my best.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• I’ll have to say receiver from my junior year that went to Tennessee State
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would coach football at a high school or college level.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• It would most likely be my room first then desk and after that my car.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• If I was put into this situation I would choose my family
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would want to be Sergio off the movie Brotherly Love he persevered through all his adversities and all the drama too achieve his goals and move his family out of poverty.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity was dealing with my two aunts, grandmother and uncle passing away all months apart and my cousin being sentenced to forty years in prison. I learned to use all the grief I felt to help drive my football career.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• In 8th grade not having a belt on my football pants and someone pulled my pants down.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Beating an all
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Chasing -Peewee Longway
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would want to bring back my grandmother
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• Lamar Jackson
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected rather than like because when people respect you they would never cross a line of disrespect.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I feel for Ray Rice because one moment that he could’ve just walked off and thought about the situation ruined his entire career.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Love to win but it’s okay to lose because you can always learn from the mistakes that you make.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My biggest influence is my family, friends which I call brothers, Hutcheson, Overton, Schrepfer and Croteau family that have been there throughout my whole process they ’ve been very supportive throughout my whole process through my ups and downs.