- Name: Tyrell Lyons
• Height: 6’1
• Weight: 215
• Position: Safety Secondary LB
• College: FSU, UNI, VSU
• Twitter: Tyrelllyons22
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Miami has awesome nightlife, weather, palm trees, everything and I just love to hang out with family mostly!
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study Practice, Strength and Conditioning
What do you worry about, and why?
• Nothing really I leave it up to God, he is very powerful I know your life can change in one day!
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I’ve failed at a lot of things but I made sure a kept trying until I passed it, that’s what life is about.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I play entirely to much, like a 12 year old jokster
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Jameis Winston
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I don’t have an exact answer but I i know I would be a busy man providing for my family, with a nice house and kids!
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, Desk, Car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Mom, she birthed me
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I have so many to choose from, George Lopez
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• two big adversities I have to put, born premature and beating the odds of being a normal human being, reading writing, walking normal etc! Having surgery done wrong in football and overcoming the obstacles to beat the odds of that.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Dont have 1
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• not really one
What song best describes your work ethic?
• f—— with you by Kodak black
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• non physical mental is always better
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Being respected means something
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• love to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• All three parents