• Name: Tyler Jack
• Height: 5’9
• Weight: 180
• Position: CB
• College: University of West Georgia
• Twitter: TylerMJack
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I come from a small town in Mississippi by the name of George County growing up there made me a hard worker because it’s so hard for people to make it out or even go to college where I’m from. What I love most about it is the childhood friends I grew up with and that I am still friends with today.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and conditioning first to prevent injury’s film study second to figure out what mistakes I made and how could I fix them and practice last to fix everything that I have messed up on or things that I want to work on getting better.
What do you worry about, and why?
• The thing I worry about is keeping my composure on the field because I know when things don’t go right I can’t just panic and loose my mind I have to stay focus and remember what the goal is.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say my work ethic.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• • Romell Guerrier WR out of Florida Tech
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I couldn’t play football my career would be and it will be if football does not work out a forensic pathologist.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• If there was an disaster I would save my family member that’s because family is very important to me.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• If I could be any character I would be black panther just because he fye.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most memorable play of my college career was my freshman year and I had a pick 6 to win the game against a team that was undefeated and number 1 in the country
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Song that describes my worked ethic Meek Mill dreams and nightmares
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Confidence would be the most important trait
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• If I could bring one person back from the dead for one day it would definitely be my Grandmother because she understood me more and I would want her to see the things I have accomplished even when most people didn’t believe in me.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• If I were to open up a dance club it would be called Paradise
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• The most overrated player in the NFL to me is mark ingram
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I rather be respected than liked cause it is many people who would like you and have no respect for you.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I Love to win just because it feels way better than loosing plus the moments in the locker room after a good win.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• The person who has been the biggest influence on my life would be my step dad just because growing up we never got along and I didn’t like him but as I got older I realize why he did everything he did for me growing up and now we are closer than we ever been before.