• Name: Trey Stallworth
• Height: 5’10
• Weight: 200
• Position: DB
• College: Reinhardt University
• Twitter: Trey_ESPN
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from a small town called Conley, Ga. It’s right on the border of Dekalb and Clayton County. One thing I love the most is the community. Many of my friends grew up playing rec league with each other or against each other and we are all pretty close to this day.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and Condition, Film, then Practice. Football is such a physical sport that your body has to be in top shape. I say film next because studying the game and tendencies of your opponents is half the battle. Practice is to help you get
• I’m always worried about my family. We struggled when I was growing up and I just want us all to continue succeeding and being great.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed coming out of high school with making some poor decisions, and not being able to play college football right away. I reevaluated my life and my actions and I overcame that Failure by being a great – student-athlete and going to a National Championship. I amped up my training regiments and I reached out to several guys in the NFL that I knew personally, as well as I reached out to many programs to be able to get a opportunity to play the sport I love.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Most likely my work ethic. Being a walk-on in college I learned that you always have to outwork the next person. It doesn’t matter if you are a starter or someone on the bench. I’m also a really good teammate. I love to see my brothers succeed and I’m always their #1 Motivator
• Dallas Ballard – Valdosta State University. I hated going against him in practice. He’s very smooth and feisty
• I had a opportunity to have a internship doing project management for a HVAC company last summer. I would probably be pursuing that path
• Room – It helps me to get in a routine and it helps me to create good habits.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save a family member. I know that our love for family and companionship would help keep us in a good place.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Spiderman! At first glance, he looks like the average Joe, but he’s an amazing superhero. He never acts as if he is above anyone, but yet he always saves the day and he loves his family.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity was being a walk-on college athlete. You have to go above and beyond physically and mentally. You’re paying for school out of pocket, working a job, going to school, and playing football. Most importantly no one knows you. I overcame this adversity by embracing the journey and looking at the bigger picture. It’s not about where you start it’s about where you finish. I knew I always wanted to finish in the NFL.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I was having a conversion with my older brother via texting talking about personal “guy” things, and I sent it to my mom by accident. Luckily, my mom is pretty cool.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Most Memorable game was against St. Andrew’s University my senior year where I lead the team in total tackles and I only played two quarters.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Future – ” If you knew what it took “
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Being coachable is a trait that will help me succeed at the next level and being able to absorb knowledge quickly and learn it on the fly. I love watching a film, and I know what everyone on the defense is doing. It helps to give me an
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Uncle Bobby. He always encouraged me to do good and checked on me all the time. I would like for him to see how far I’ve come.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
•” Club Vibes ” – I’m a super laid back person, so my dance club would be very groovy and filled with good vibes.
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• Joe Flacco – I believe that his defense saved him during the year they won the Superbowl. I also see that he’s really not a leader on the field and on the sidelines.
• I would rather be respected. People can like you off of the first impression, but you can’t earn respect like that.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Mike Vick, even though he was able to come back and finish in the NFL with success. He spent two years away from football dealing with his situation, and he has had this stain on his name. I would’ve loved for him to always be remembered as one of the most electric players to play the game.them
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win. When you love something you will fight for that love. When you hate to lose you could do the bare minimum just to not lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Father by far. He has coached me from when I first started sport until I graduated High school. He coached all my friends and myself through AAU, and he made sure I knew how to be a man of work ethic and high character among being a
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I can honestly admit, I have never tried this kind of pizza in my life. That crust looks elite twitter.com/noahpbperkins/…
about 14 mins ago
- Nevada QB Carson Strong and WR Romeo Doubs are draft picks! Doubs has two touchdowns in this little clip, but I wan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- I was breaking down film last night and came across San Jose State linebacker Kyle Harmon. @kyleharmon_4 and let m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Last Chance:Bears running back Tarik Cohen’s twin found dead at an electrical substation, Tyrell Cohen was just 25… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Bears running back Tarik Cohen’s twin found dead at an electrical substation, Tyrell Cohen was jus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
In this episode we talk about Dillon Gabriel‘s performance under the new offensive scheme...
Zack Moss is ready for this upcoming season. Moss also wants to silence the...