Name: Tre Roberts
College: McNeese State transfer from Ok. State
Tellus about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Im From Houston,Tx , everyone loves the city becauseits somewhere you can come enjoy yourself in a huge city with fun everywhere. Ilove the big city vibe and there is always something to do.
Listthese three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioningand Practice?
• Film Study, Strength and Conditioning, Practice
Filmstudy is firstly important because thats where you learn your assignment andlearn your opponent . Strength andconditioning next because you need to make sure your body is always in shapeand ready to compete.Practice is last because thats where you polish up yourassignment and become one with the scheme
Whatdo you worry about, and why?
• I worry about my mother, grandmother, and daughterswell being, those are the three Queens of my life and I want to make sure thatthey want for nothing as long as I’m living
Giveme an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how didyou overcome failure?
• I had once failed anbig test for my exit course. I talked to the professor and they gave me achance to come retake my test. I had 3days to study for this exam, I refocusedand seen what I had mishaps with and I came back and pass the test
Whatdo your teammates say is your best quality?
• My endurance and Speed
Whois the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Baker Mayfield when i was going to Oklahoma State
Whatwould your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be a College Receiver Coach
Room,desk, and car – which do you cleanfirst?
• I clean my Room first
Ifthere was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one familymember, which would you choose and why?
• 3 strangers just because i feel like saving 3 livescan impact more than just them so i would save them
Ifyou could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Flash, We have a lot of the samecharacteristics.
Tellme about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• While at McNeese I was looked over and told i wasn’tgood enough, that wasn’t the case, i didn’t let it discourage me, i found moreways to get on the field and help impact the success of the team
Whatis your most embarrassing moment?
• Being too confident in high school for the 100meterdash and being blown out coming in 4th.
Whatwas the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Going down against BYU and making a big tackle onkickoff inside the 10yrd line
Whatsong best describes your work ethic?
• Hussle & Motivate by Nipsey Hussle
Whatis the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help yousucceed at the next level?
Ifyou could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be andwhy?
• My Grandma Sandra , she always knewhow to put a smile on your face no matter the circumstance
Ifyou were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Whois the most overrated player in the NFL?
• Dak Presscott
Wouldyou rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, Respect takes you a long way, you only getrespect when its earned
Whatplayer who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the mostand why?
• Josh Gordon, That dude has too much talent to beletting the off the field issues hurt his career
Doyou love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose because I love to Win
Whohas been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Mother. She is a strong individual that has shownme in life that no obstacle is too big when you have God on your side and youbelieve in Faith