• Name: Tavonn Salter
• Height: 6’2
• Weight: 200
• Position: Wide Receiver
• College: Middle Tennessee State University
• Twitter: cantguard86
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Atlanta Ga, it’s a great city to live in i was born and raised here.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
•Film study: Helps with seeing what you need to improve on and find some missing pieces and how too best your opponent at his weakness.
•Strength and conditioning: Maintain body weight and also keep you in shape to be able to get through practice. Give you a huge percentage of not getting injured.
•Practice: Something that you should improve at everyday
What do you worry about, and why?
• I wouldn’t say I worry, i just like to set a goal and reach it I trust God and his plan.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I wouldn’t say failed, I believe that all things are possible and I overcome all obstacles.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Speed, Quickness
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Charvarious Ward
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Hopefully I’ll be somewhere getting my master degree or giving back to the youth.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would try too save them all, but mainly my mother she the lady that gave me birth to be here, she one strong lady.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Denzel Washington, he is a spokesperson and he does his own stunts so I admire that a lot.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Biggest adversity in life is when I didn’t have any offers out of high school and trying to figure out where will I go next. Missing two seasons and playing 1 years of football in junior college and living with 7 to 8 people in a 2 bedroom apartment with barley any food. It made me the man and player I am today.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Getting my haircut off bald head and walking into high school cafeteria with all my friends and they joking.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My First touchdown vs UTEP at home, on a delay post route. That was my parents first game they came too and it was special for them to see
What song best describes your work ethic?
• FUTURE Never Stop
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Physical, but mainly mental
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandfather, he was a wise man that knew about everything.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Deja Vu
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• I feel that everybody have a role to play in the league so I’m not sure.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I’m a winner, I hate losing but I know everyone took a L before. That what make you come back better and stronger.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Mother, Daddy and brothers they are my drive without them I will feel empty inside. Growing up was hard for us but my parents always found a way for us. Even though we didn’t have a lot we was happy with that, I’m the middle child of 3 boys.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, & Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- That was a fumble and the Rams recovered for a touchdown they throw the flag to fast for that old man
about 12 mins ago
- That should be a touchdown
about 12 mins ago
- Did You See This:Jets RB La’Mical Perine will miss several weeks with an ankle injury nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/lamica… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Very concerning. The Fantasy Doctors believe the injury to Joe Burrow is worse than originally thought. He could mi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago