Name: Tanner Holder
• Height: 6’3
• Weight: 205
• Position: WR
• College: Iowa Wesleyan
• Twitter: TannerHolder_
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Des Moines Iowa biggest city in Iowa what I love most is the people I’ve met since growing up here…
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• all very important film study first get to study the opposing teams weakness and see where you can expose them during the game 2 practice get to go against the looks you seen on film and physically go against looks 3. Strength gotta be able to with stand hits and be able to go the whole game without getting fatigued..
What do you worry about, and why?
• making my family proud it’s important that I am a good role model to my younger sister..
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My sophomore year of college I ended the semester with only a 2.0 I bounced back and have had 3.0 or better every semester since..
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
•being able to be a mentor/leader on and off the field young guys come and talk to me during the game about certain plays and what they could’ve done and off the field they come to me for advice about personal problems..
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
•Family member family over anything.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
•Denzel Washington very successful and smart man
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Biggest adversity in life was when my parents got divorced during high school it was hard focus on school and sports so my grades started to decline also I sat out a year of football due to it. I bounced back started training again re focused my mind now the rest is history..
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Hard question to answer I’ll just say something from the season dropping a touchdown pass in the first game hearing the crowds disappointment but I came back and had a decent game 7 catches for 110 yards.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• A block in a game where they ran to my side and I sealed the defender inside to create a big gain for the running back to seal the game late in the 4th..
What song best describes your work ethic?
•Non stop drake
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The ability to make the tuff catches across the middle or when people are around also my size using my frame to get open.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Orlando bobo my cousin he played for the Vikings and ravens I would’ve liked to see him play before he passed
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Baller Alert
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
To me nobody is overrated they all made it to the NFL for a reason
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because it goes a long way also it’s a mutual thing
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon because he has a lot of talent but hasn’t gotten the help he’s needed yet
also people say good things about him
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My father he has taught me everything I know about the game and I can talk to him about anything from a personal or on the field perspective