• Name: Sterling Shippy
• Height: 6010
• Weight: 285
• Position: DL
• College: Alcorn State
• Twitter: 5terling_5hippy
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is Miami FL and what I love about it the most is the beautiful weather and atmosphere
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study is very important because you have know your opposition weakness and strength in order to dominate them. 2 P
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about making the same mistake twice because if you make the same mistake twice it’s slowing down the process for you
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates say my best qualities are I have a fast get off when the ball snaps and I’m strong
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I have played against was Davonte Kincade from Grambling State
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- My career would be
firefighterif it was wasn’t football
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
- I say you clean your room first that is where you stay every night and go to for an great night sleep
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• If I could be an movie character it would be Vin Diesel from fast and the furious because he loves and put his family first.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity was in 2015 when I had to sit out of football for an injury and the way I overcame it was praying staying positive not giving up.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• The song that describes my work ethic is Kanye west – stronger
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My most important physical trait is my first step and my non physical is watching film
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would bring back my uncle because before he died he told my mom he really wanted to see me play and he didn’t get the chance to
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• My dance club would be name Sterling’s dance club
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• The most overrated player in the NFL is Matt Ryan
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected at the end of the day nobody has to like you for anything but they will respect what you do and how you do it
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I feel for Josh Gordon cause he so much talent
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win!
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My biggest influence on my life has been my mom because no matter what she always told me I can do it and just seeing her work