• Height: 6’0
• Weight: 205
• Position: Strong Safety/ Outside Linebacker
• College: University of Delaware
• Twitter: BuckJones_7
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Wilmington, Delaware. What I love about where I’m from is that we Support each other in our community. Everybody wasn’t to see each other prosper.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
•First, Strength and Conditioning because you need to be physically ready for the game of football. Second, film study because what you see from the film room you should be able to take to the field. Doesn’t matter if it’s practice or game. It’s the mental aspect of the game. Third is practice because the reps at practice gets you ready for game day. During the week of practice you can get more reps of something that the offense does in certain area of the field and be able to know what’s coming but still doing your job.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about my family because they have my back through everything. Right or wrong they will always have my back.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• An example of when I failed at something was my grades in school one semester. Had to focus in and change the way I carried myself about my school work. Attended more study hall and got tutors for certain classes and all that paid off.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Leadership and Enthusiasm. I’m that player that is always giving encouragement through whatever situation it
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Kyle Lauletta (NY GIANTS) is the best player I’ve played against. What makes him stand out is his leadership and you can tell he’s smart at QB the way he reads the defense and already knows where the ball is going to go.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would have been running track if it wasn’t for football. I was a 2x state champion in long jump and 200 meter stat champion.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room because it’s where I lay my head at night and where i spend most of my time at home.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Martin Lawrence or Will Smith. They are the main characters in Bad Boys 2 which is my top 5 favorite movie.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life would be when I was I was in high school and I had got ejected from a game and couldn’t play the next. But it was my fault on why I got ejected, nobody else. So I had to come back the following week after not playing and make a statement. Went on winning streak and won my second state championship.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Got dunked on in basketball
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Senior year vs Townson intercepting the pass on the 45yard line and almost scored. We were down by 2 touchdowns.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• RICK ROSS – Green Gucci Suit
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Nonphysical because I like to know what’s going beforehand. Goes back to me saying film study because if you can study the game the physical aspect comes because of the dog mentality I have in me already.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• One person I would bring back would be my grandfather BUCKY (Dads Father). I never got a chance to meet him but my family says that he would love me and I act like him sometimes
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• I don’t consider anyone overrated because they all made is to NFL for a reason. The team they play on now, coaches and manager must see something in them.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected than liked because you don’t have to like me. But, you will have to respect me. Respect goes a long way in life.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I LOVE to WIN.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents have been the biggest influence on my life because they push me to go harder and want to see me and my siblings be better than them.