• Name: Rashaan Gaymon
• Height: 6’0
• Weight: 180
• Position: WR
• College: Olivet Nazarene University
• Twitter: @shaang_9
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Ft.Myers, FL. What I love most is the competitive aspect when it comes to sports.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and conditioning, film study, practice. Because I believe you have to be in shape to even perform well and you have to study film to know what you need to work on at practice.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Honestly I don’t have any worries I try everyday not to worry and control what I can control.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• In high school I failed to become academically eligible for the D1 level which caused me to lose offers. I was very discouraged and didn’t want to play at a small school but I overcame that and became arguably the best Receiver in my schools history.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My confidence in any matchup or situation.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Caleb Coe
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Football coach
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• One family member based off the personal attachment.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Caesar from the movie planet of the Apes because he is such a great leader.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Not having a father figure I think that could’ve helped me in so many ways. I overcame it because my mother did a great job raising me.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Getting hit in the face with a baseball in the batting cage.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Pick 6 my sophomore year.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Meek Mill- 100 Summers
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Football IQ.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Martin Luther King because I think he would still have an impact on the world today.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• Malcolm Butler
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because when people just like you they may take advantage of your kindness.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Kaepernick because he lost his job for standing up for what he believes in.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother because I’ve watched her struggle and fight for me and my sisters to have a great childhood and she created opportunities for us to be successful.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- TNF Fantasy Preview: Houston Texans vs. Detroit Lions ift.tt/3l7bG1m
about 17 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Teddy Bridgewater Injury Update, Teddy is practicing today… nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/teddy-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Week 12 Fantasy Football Rankings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/darren… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/P2MLNZD712
about 44 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Kyler Murray Injury Report, Can you fire him up this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/kyler-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Middle Tennessee WR C.J. Windham nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/c-j-wi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/om2LHmDjec
about 57 mins ago