• Name: Trevon Walters
• Height: 5”10
• Weight: 205
• Position: RB
• College: Missouri/ Alabama A&M
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Bradenton Florida. What I love most about my city is the grind. We have to grind so hard to get where we want to be in life and sometimes it goes unnoticed. We have professional athletes that give back to the city and make it a better place.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and conditioning will be first because in order to play the sport you are playing you have to have some type of strength and you have to be in good condition to outwork your opponent. Film study will be next because watching film is very important so you can learn your opponent then last will be practice because once you got your film study you now can practice.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I want to be successful in life so I tend to worry about am I doing everything I need to do to be successful.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed myself and my family when I got arrested and kicked out of school and lost my scholarship. But I reacted the way God wanted me to react I stayed down I owned up to my mistake and I stayed patient and another university (Alabama A&M) offered me a full ride scholarship so I overcame adversity I will be graduating in May.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Knowing my assignment
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Reuben Foster
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• High school football coach
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family member because family means everything to me.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Will Smith I love Will and his personality he’s my favorite
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life was getting arrested and I just kept God first and he got me through it
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• losing my scholarship
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• We were playing Jackson State university and we were up 17-14 and I scored the go ahead touchdown to put the game away. I finished that game with 12 for 156 and 2 TDs
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Lucci Destined
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• being explosive
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I wish I can bring back a lot of people but I will bring back my uncle Doug because when I used to work with him we always talked about me going to college and playing at the next level I just wish he could see how I’m doing now.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Royalty’s Lounge
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• Carson Wentz
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because being respected takes you a long way in life
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Ray Rice because he was a good running back and I feel like he was a good person just got caught up in something that could have got handled way better.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose because I put so much into my preparation I hate when I don’t come out on top.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mom because she worked so hard to raise 3 kids on her own and we all turned out pretty good.