• Name: Marshall Ellick
• Height: 6’2″
• Weight: 195
• Position: WR
• College: Temple/Stony Brook (Graduate)
• Twitter: @M_ELLiCK
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Chesterfield County, Virginia. It’s an awesome place to live!
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
1. Practice: Practice the way you play. 2. Film Study: Film study allows you to understand your opponent and play fast.
3. Strength and Conditioning: Strength and Conditioning with good nutrition
What do you worry about, and why?
• My Christian Faith keeps me from worrying. I know life will have ups and downs, and things will work out.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I was younger, I was a member of the Olympic Development Soccer Program pool. However, I did not make the National Pool. This motivated me to improve my soccer skills and to work harder to become a better soccer player.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Keeping my composure and maintaining a positive attitude.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Mike Hughes, UCF
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• College Football Coach
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would choose one family member because family means so much to me.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Superman because he is the ultimate superhero.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I battled through multiple injuries in high school that taught me the “true” meaning of perseverance.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment was when my pants got caught on a fence I was attempting to jump over at Putt Putt Golf.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first touchdown pass vs Towson.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• “Not A Regular Person by A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Grandmother “Momma” She was such a caring and loving person.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• LegacyWho is the most overrated player in the NFL?
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected…Because Respect is Earned…
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon because mental health should be taken very seriously.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents