Name: Markos Katrakazis
• Height: 5’11
• Weight: 275
• Position: Nose Guard
• College: McDaniel College
• Twitter: @Mkatrakazis49
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Delaware County Pa (Delco) and my favorite part about Delco is all the great food joints.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and Conditioning is most important because that is on you and only you to get yourself ready to play. Then practice because practice is
taking what you’ve done with your strength and conditioning and competing with your teammates. Last but not least, film study is last because as important as knowing your opponent is, if you do not do the other two things you won’t be able to compete with your competition.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about being overlooked because I’m shorter than most of my competition.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• In high school I kept losing to the same wrestler. It made me so angry because I hate losing that I cut weight the next year to be in his weight class and I wrestled my way through a tournament and was finally able to beat him in the finals.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I am relentless.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Offensive tackle Willie Britt from Muhlenberg.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Football coach and strength training coach.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• My desk because if I had a desk that’s where I’d put all my important stuff.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My family member because my family is my number one priority.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• The hulk because he’s big and smashes things.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My dad passing away. I’ll never overcome the death of my dad. My dad was the strongest toughest person I knew and he passed those traits onto me.
My dad’s strength and resilience lives on in me and keeps me going.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My sophomore year of high school I had to play center for the first time and I picked the ball up and got a penalty.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• We stopped an offense on 4th and 1 marching down the field to take the lead and we had a penalty so they got to repeat the play. I broke through the line and hit the running back in the back field to get the ball back with 1 minute left in the game.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• What ever it takes
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Mental toughness
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Dad because I miss him.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Funky Freak Show
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• I don’t know
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because everyone I respect I like.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Colin Kaepernick because he has done a lot of good for communities in our country and it seemed like people didn’t want to acknowledge a problem he wanted to bring to people’s attention.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My dad had the biggest influence on me because he taught me the importance of hard work and toughness. He is my hero and the standard I want to live up to.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Josh Jacobs Injury Update, Did the Raiders RB suffer a serious injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Daniel Jones Injury Report, Giants QB suffered a hamstring injury… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Has a point twitter.com/buffrumblings/…
about 1 hour ago
- Cause humanity is wrong twitter.com/jonm_salter/st…
about 1 hour ago