• Name: Lorenzo Alexander
• Height: 5080
• Weight: 200
• Position: RB
• College: Southern Arkansas University
• Twitter: @RenzoLA27
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown Oklahoma City is unique, usually people don’t look at it for talent and that’s what I love. It makes me a diamond in the rough
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• I think film study is the most important because you need to know your opponent, after that it’s practice, then strength and conditioning. The reason I put strength and conditioning last is because there is always someone faster and stronger but if you know their technique and plays you can outplay them every time.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about being able to provide for my family.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Before I transferred to Southern Arkansas University I went to Southern Nazarene and when I tried to transfer out I didn’t handle my grade like I should have. I felt like that was a fail because I didn’t think I would be able to play again sitting out for two years. But i didn’t take no for an answer and stayed persistent with my training and schooling and got a chance at Southern Arkansas
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• They say that my vision is my best quality.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Cameron Sonnier at Henderson State University is probably the best player I’ve played against in college football.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I’d be a personal trainer, I’d like to get athletes the resources and best equipment that I hadn’t received growing up.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I’d clean my room first then desk, then car.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• If there was a disaster, I’d probably save my family member. I have strong love for my family and I am a protector when it comes to them.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• If I could be any movie character it would be Jake Gyllenhaal from Southpaw, reason being because I feel like our lives were similar. When things were going good everyone was always in contact but as soon as things went bad there were only a few we could count on.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity had to have been that two years of sitting out and only playing two years of ball. I could’ve easily gave up football and not pursued my final season but the only thing I could think about was everything I had been through to get to this point.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Going to a movie or restaurant and then telling me to enjoy the movie or food and I reply “you too”.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My most memorable play was from my most recent season when we played Northwestern Oklahoma State University when I scored the game-sealing 40-yard touchdown.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• The best song to describe my work ethic has to be “No Coachella for Me” by Dave East. The song is about him deciding to grind for his self rather than go out and party.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I think the most important trait I have is from my dad and that’s being a provider. I will do what I have to no matter how tired I am to make sure my family is good.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I wish I could choose two honestly, but if I could choose one it’d be my granny. When she past the family started to separate and distance themselves. When she was here, she brought everyone together.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Club would be named Your Lifestyle.
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• I don’t think any of the players are overrated, everyone had to grind to get where they are.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I’d rather be respected, being liked is you doing what it takes to be liked. Being respected is doing what it takes to be great, and that brings respect.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I feel for Michael Vick the most, his off-field issue was due to his family doing illegal things in his house while he was away and he got the negativity thrown his way.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose!
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• The biggest influence on my life has to be my mom. Over the past few years she has dealt with so much from her mothers death to divorce and she still finds a way to wake up and better herself the next day!