Name: Joshua Smith
• Height: 6’0
• Position: Full Back
• College: Catawba College
• Twitter: Just_josh45
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Stone mountain Georgia. what I enjoy most about my hometown is the diversity.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study, Strength and Conditioning, then Practice. I put it in this order because the games are mostly mental, you need to understand your opponent and that comes with Film. Then you have to be physically ready to dominate this brings you to Strength and conditioning aspect. Finally you need to learn the plays which is done mostly at practice.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I try not to worry much this is because I keep my faith at the forefront of my life. This allows me not to stress over things.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• In the six grade I did not make the basketball team. Because of that I trained really hard and honed some pretty good post-moves if I do say so myself. The next year I would go on to make the seventh grade boys basketball team. I played all the way up until junior varsity basketball.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Most of my teammates say tuffness is my best quality. It shows up every play and allows me to be the most physical player on the field.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• I played a pretty good linebacker from Newberry College. Joe blues as a pretty good LB.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Im pretty sure I’ll be a lawyer. I like to talk and I can develop a good argument for any case.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• I would clean my desk, because of messy desk is terrible sight.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would have to save that one family member. I believe our first obligation is to our family .
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would want to be Rick from The Walking Dead he was a fearless leader that kept solid morals even in a post apocalyptic world .
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• In 2009 A flood hit the city of Austell Georgia leaving me and my family homeless. We overcame this by leaning on each other and finding joy in having our family and faith.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• my most embarrassing moment came in eighth grade my middle school is playing in a pack game and I missed a wide-open layup before going into halftime. It was truly terrible The opposing team hadn’t even crossed half court.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most Memoral play of my collegiate career would be a touchdown springing block that I made vs Newberry College.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• All We Got by Chance the Rapper
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The trait that Will help me succeed the most this is my strength. Strength is both physical and mental and they both are necessary to succeed.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would bring back Bernie Mac he was a great comedian I would love to spend a day joking with him.
Yeah If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Good Times
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• Easy… Eli Manning
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. Earning the respect of people will take you farther than having people like you.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon. I feel for him because dealing with addiction and mental health issues can be a tough battle for some people.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My mother she taught me so many life skills and encourages me every day to do my very best at the game of life.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Week 12 Fantasy Football Rankings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/darren… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/P2MLNZD712
about 20 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Kyler Murray Injury Report, Can you fire him up this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/kyler-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Middle Tennessee WR C.J. Windham nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/c-j-wi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/om2LHmDjec
about 33 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Jaycee Horn, CB, University of South Carolina nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/jaycee… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Middle Tennessee WR C.J. Windham nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/c-j-wi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/8tkWRROd9x
about 48 mins ago