• Name: Josh Doyle
• Height: 6050
• Weight: 300
• Position: OT
• College: Eastern Illinois University
• Twitter: 75doyle
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Lake Geneva Wisconsin. It’s a tourist town in southern Wisconsin it’s an absolutely unbelievable place beautiful year round and full of friendly people. What I love most about home is the endless support I get from my family and friends as well as people around town who know my name.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice is most important to me I pick something to perfect and work on each practice to win the day. Next would be film study because the strength and conditioning is something that has always been a given to me. I know it takes incredible work ethic and training to get where I want to be so I train like that.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Letting my family and my city down . So that’s probably what I worry most about.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I was in 6th grade I practiced non stop to make the A squad for my middle school basketball team and I made the B squad instead. I was really upset but my father told me to “be the best damn B player there is” and that’s how I attacked everything from then on.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates know me for being tough and mean on the field. Been known for one of the harder hitters on the team. Always get told by my team mates that if they were alone in a dark alley they would want me with them.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• My Junior years I lined up against Darius Jackson (JSU/Jacksonville Jaguars)
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• My career would be either in Security or still around the game of football
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I’m cleaning my truck and then my room. My trucks my baby haha.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My family member because family is EVERYTHING
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Thor in the movies because apparently everyone thinks we look alike
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• When I was in 6th grade I almost lost my leg to a Staff infection called MRSA when I found out I didn’t have to have to have it amputated it changed my whole attitude and outlook on life.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My first career college start I totally lost my footwork and looked absolutely awful on tape and that was very embarrassing.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My junior Season first game of the year against Indiana State we threw a slant across the middle to win the game and I had a very good one on one pass block.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Simple Man – Lynard Skynard
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• A bit taller and a stronger back for squatting.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would bring back my uncle Byron because he always gave me great life advice and he never got to see me Play.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• I would name it Vibez because only good vibes are allowed!
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• Antonio Brown
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Would rather be respected because Respect is something I hold very high in my life
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Shawn Oakman got caught up in that scandal at Baylor and missed his shit to be drafted in negative allegations.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My mom and dad because I’ve seen them overcome so much in their life and their relationship and it means everything that they are still supporting me.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for May 10th, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Roster Cuts and Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 mins ago
- Last Chance:A NEW DISTURBING NFL TREND THAT NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/uMASHxtYFg
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Bernard McCall Jr., WR, Brevard College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/bernar…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kevon Johnson, RB, Roosevelt University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/kevon-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for May 10th, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Roster Cuts and Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
In this episode we talk about Dillon Gabriel‘s performance under the new offensive scheme...
Zack Moss is ready for this upcoming season. Moss also wants to silence the...