• Name: JoJo Tillery
• Height: 6’1
• Weight: 210
• Position: Safety
• College: Wofford College
• Twitter: @TheJoJoTillery
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Chattanooga, TN; the scenery and the support that everybody gives to me. Every time I’m home, I hear “the city is behind you”
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• film, practice, strength and conditioning; preparation is everything
What do you worry about, and why?
• Not accomplishing my goals. Can’t settle for less
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Not being an all-american this past season. That only added fuel to the fire on making it to the NFL.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My competitive edge
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Probably Karel Hamilton
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Coaching or a musician
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• family is everything
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Luke Cage; being bulletproof seems cool
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Adversity comes every day. You just have to stay positive and think of the best outcome of every situation.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I’d say missing a dunk in an AAU game. I missed it so bad it went over the rim and on to another court.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• I can’t point out a particular play, but most memorable game was definite my second career star my freshman year against the hometown school UT-Chattanooga.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Dedication by Nipsey Hussle
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Definitely my mom. She died from cancer when I was three years old, so I don’t really know who my mom was. I would literally spend the entire 24 hours just talking and hoping I’m making her proud.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Dip N Slide
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• Baker Mayfield
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I don’t care who likes me, but I will be respected
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Even though it’s an off-field issue that was brought on-field, Colin Kaepernick. He was an exciting player to see and it is a shame because he’s better than most QBs in the league and nobody will give him a shot.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• It would be wrong for me to name only one person. I just want to thank everyone who has supported me along the way.