•Name: Jawuan Johnson
•College: NIU and last year transfer to TCU
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
Born in East St. Louis, Illinois which is where I learned about life, one of
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
Strength and Conditioning is most important gotta be in shape to do practice. Next is Film study because that allows you to have a meaning to practice to the fullest with a purpose. Then it’s practice to put all the tools together to
What do you worry about, and why?
Failure, being scared to fail so I worked hard so it never near me!
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Off the field personality just a funny person to be around on the field versatile
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Zeke Elliott
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Something that involves editing film or building. I’m a very hands-on type person.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Most definitely Room first that’s where you spend most of your time and live
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Gotta choose the family, can’t replace them..
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Flash, he can do what he want be anywhere and literally out runs death
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My senior season I transferred, a new playbook (TCU) that was more advanced than the last playbook I was in(NIU). started off not playing much in the TCU defense battled through adversity and stay diligent until I got it down. My back was against the wall but I didn’t fold put my head down and got to work. battled and finish strong.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Highschool, running down on punt slapping the ball
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Last defense play of my collegiate career, INT vs cal to help get the win.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Meek Mill dreams and nightmares!
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My instincts and ability to see a play happening. And also ability to also cover at my position
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My best friend Semaj Williams. My career has been dedicated to him.. every night and game send prayers up to him everyday. I just know he proud of me, because a lot of this I told him I planned on doing. One of the first to have faith in me!
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Iguana. sounds exotic
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected people will always dislike. R
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Ryan Shazier, one of my favorite players would’ve been a all time legend
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
•Love to win, losing will happens gotta be able to bounce back!
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My mother, she’s a