• Name: Javonta “Jay” Woods
• Height: 5’8 1/2
• Weight: 175
• Position: CB/FS
• College: University of the Cumberlands
• Twitter: 27_Imblessed
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from a small down south town called Moultrie, GA. The thing I love about my home town is that they love football and will support you throughout your career when you go off.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
Strength and Conditioning
What do you worry about, and why?
My height because scouts always over look me, but I don’t worry to much because I know what I can do on the field
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• trying to replace the starter in my car. At first I got frustrated but then I took a break from it to get mind right then what back over the steps to see what I was doing wrong and I ended up fixing it
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Being a leader that leads by example
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
No one comes to mind
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
Ill some type of engineer
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• family member because family is everything to me
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Eddie Murphy Because he the funny person in all his movies
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Breaking my fibula in three different places my sophomore year of college. The way I over came it is by being around people that help and cared for me and I told myself everyday that tough times don’t last tough people do
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• my freshman year of high school I was a starter on the varsity basketball team and I was running down court and I just trip over my own foot in front of a big crowd
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first play ever for college football was a tackle with a focus fumble when I was at my JUCCO NWMCC
What song best describes your work ethic?
• No Days off by Lil baby
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The Willing to learn
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Grandma so she could see my son
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Woody’s Nightclub
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because respect goes a long way
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Kareem Hunt Because he was going to be a beast
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Love to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why? • My Cousin DJ because he always been strong minded and no matter what he does he gone give it his all
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Best Prop Bet from Every NFL Week 13 Game ift.tt/3mPpn74
about 39 mins ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Cyrus Jones less than a year removed from open-heart surgery will visit Texans… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Coastal Carolina Edge Tarron Jackson nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/tarron… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/eRL2K4PlYs
about 49 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Karon Delince, DB, East Tennessee State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/karon-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- ICYMI:Ranking the Five Best WR Pairings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/wr-pai… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/WkSYvYvn00
about 50 mins ago