• Name: Jamal Smith
• Height: 5’8
• Weight: 190
• Position: Defensive Back
• College: Cheyney University
• Twitter: isthatmal__
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
•My hometown is Pittsburgh and What I love most about it is we are strong, and we are independent people.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
•Film first so I understand the game, then strength and conditioning so I can practice.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I try not to worry a lot , i stay calm and patient with things I deal with.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed a few classes before, I don’t really know any situation where i failed I just work hard and participate.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates told me my awareness is one of the best qualities I have.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• I played against teams instead of individual players. I really can’t say who the best player I ever played against in college.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I have to live different because I have a disability, so I really don’t know.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Out of a room, desk, and car I clean my room first. I don’t think I have a car to clean.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would choose Three strangers, because I am my family. Why not save more people out.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• If I could be a movie character I would be a power ranger. The reason why because there’s a lot of them and they win all of there battles.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life is any obstacle really. It can be the smallest bump in the road that can knock you of course, or make you lose distraction.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Getting played by a female….
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
•The final play of my first Collegiate game. We went into overtime and ended a 40 something game losing streak.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• NameLess by lil keed
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
•The most important trait I can have to succeed at the next level is my feet work. It something I like to work on and display against competition.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• A black public figure, we need somebody to lead us vocally.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• If I had a dance club I would name it CashBaggsSexHouse
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• I really don’t know, I would name a defensive back probably.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, because that’s something I earned. I wouldn’t really know who didn’t like me.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I don’t know, I don’t know to many players with off the field issues that are affecting them. I hope they overcome any obstacle in their way.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
•Hate to lose cause it can give you the fire to win.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• I would say Myself, I grew up on my own so I really just had to roll with the punches that