- Jacob Allan
- Ferris State University
- Twitter: @JacobAllan22
What is your name?
- Jacob Allan.
Where do you play College Football?
- Ferris State University.
What position do you play?
- Long Snapper/Tight End.
What is your height/weight?
- 6’3” 245lbs.
Did you play any other sports growing up? If so, what were they?
- Basketball and Baseball.
Who is the toughest player you have competed against in College?
- Shaheen from Ashland, plays Tight End for the Bears now.
Are you listening to music before a game? If so, what?
- Yes, but I usually mix the music up sometimes.
Who is your role model & why?
- My dad, he works hard and doesn’t complain.
While in College, what has been your favorite & least favorite class?
- My Sports Marketing class was my favorite, Finance is my least favorite.
What made you choose Ferris State University?
- The Football program.
Outside of Football, what has been your favorite experience while in College?
- Honestly I can’t pin point one experience but hanging out with the guys never gets old.
Growing up, who was your favorite NFL Team & NFL player, & why?
- Lions, Calvin Johnson, He was a beast.
If you could be in any movie of your choice, what would it be & what character would you play?
- Avengers, Tony Stark.
If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who are they?
- Michael Jordan.
- Derek Jeter.
- Steve Carell.
If you could meet any historical figure, who would you choose & why?
- Abraham Lincoln, just because I think he would have been interesting to talk to.
Who is your favorite superhero & why?
- Spider-Man, I just think what he can do is cool.
What is your definition of hard work?
- Being on time and ready to work every day and pushing yourself to achieve your goals.
What is the most unexpected lesson you learned while in College?
- Things don’t always work out the way you want but it all happens for a reason.
What is something you wish you could go back & tell yourself as a High School Freshman?
- Everything happens for a reason.
Why do you wear #47?
- No reason, Coaches just gave me that number.
What is the best part of your hometown, Portage, MI?
- For me its all my family that lives fairly close.
Who do you choose: Jordan, LeBron, Steph or Kobe? Why?
- Jordan, He is hands down the best.
Are you a PS4 or Xbox One guy? What games are you playing right now?
- Xbox One, Fortnite and Madden 19.
What has been your most memorable moment as a student-athlete?
- Making it to the National Championship Game.
If you could have three wishes granted, what would they be?
- A house on a lake.
- More wishes.
If there is a book written about Jacob Allan, what is the title?
- “The Life of a Long Snapper.”
What are three things on your “Bucket List?”
- Go fishing in the Ocean.
- Sky dive.
If you had one free hour each day, how would you choose to use it?
What are three words to give NFL scouts that define Jacob Allan?
What is your inspiration?
- To make my loved ones proud.