• Name: Isaiah Brown
• Height: 6’0
• Weight: 215
• Position: RB
• College: Adams State University
• Twitter: zayy__22
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Gem City, The nickname speak for its self, a city full of talent in so many different aspects, only the dogs make it out and we just cut from a different cloth in Dayton Ohio.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• 1. Film study, it’s extremely important to study your opponent, for me, I like to know every detail about defense before we play them. Also studying my self and always working to improve any faults I have. 2. Practice, it’s time to take what you get from film and put it on the field. Proper preparation prevents poor performance. 3. Strength and conditioning it’s extremely important as well to remain in the weight room for injury prevention.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I try not to worry too much I pray more than I worry. God got a plan for me so I just follow it.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I can’t think of a time I’ve actually failed at something but I’ve overcome a lot of adversity in my life and it honestly just keeps me going gives me my “why”
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• A winners mentality and also I’m a good teammate I’m not a super vocal leader but the older I got I tried to be more interactive with all my teammates
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Nathan Shepherd from Fort
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, desk, car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• One family member, family first…
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Ironman I just always been a fan of Ironman
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity has been I’ve bounced around schools thru college. But it worked out in my benefit I learned a lot from each team. Different coaches teach you different things so you learn so much and when you put it all together you appreciate your experiences. I also met a lot of brothers along the way and visited many different states.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Probably my senior year of hs we were running out the tunnel and I took a mean tumble. I got up and kept it moving tho
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• We ran the Philly Special this past season against Colorado Mesa in overtime and our 4th string QB one of my close friends Michael Morales caught the TD
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Days off Lil baby
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Physical would be my size and shiftiness, non-physical would be my football IQ and my vision
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Play3rs c7ub
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• I don’t think any
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. I don’t care if you like me just respect me.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon, dude is
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My family. Can’t pick a specific individual but they give so much support and motivation. They’re a huge part of my “WHY”