• Name: Emmett Swarat
• Height: 5′ 10
• Weight: 200
• Position: WR
• College: University of Wisconsin- Stevens Point
• Twitter: Emmett_Allan
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I grew up in Citrus Heights, California. Citrus Heights is a suburb of Sacramento. I love the small town feeling of the town. Everyone pretty much knows everyone else.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, Film Study, Strength and Conditioning. I chose this order because Practice allows me to work my craft and learn new ways to create separation from a DB. Film study lets me study my opponents and learn what would work best against them. Strength and Conditioning allow me to perform at the best of my abilities but without practice and film study strength and conditioning won’t get you very far.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about dying without making a difference. The only real guarantee in life is that everyone dies, but before I go I want to make a positive impact on as many people as I can.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• In high school, I played defensive end primarily. Against our cross-town rival, I had a chance to sack their quarterback and end the game. I had him wrapped up but he was able to slip out and throw a forty-yard touchdown to win the game. I was extremely disappointed in myself. I knew I could let that play grip me so I came out the next week and put up three sacks help my team to victory. I made sure to keep myself up and not let one play bring me down or my attitude.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say my best quality is my understanding of the position and the game. I am always trying to learn new techniques and gain a better understanding of the game. I try to learn different coverage responsibility or what a players weakness is or their habits such as pressing at the line or struggle getting out of a back peddle.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Johnathan Fletcher was a teammate of mine at Sierra College who played DB. he would later go on to play at UNA. He is very intelligent and extremely talented making him tough to go against.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I could not play football I would be a history professor and a college football coach.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• It would be a tough decision but I would save the three strangers because I would be saving more people even though I love my family more than anything.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Goku from dragon ball z because he is always pushing himself to get better.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• The biggest adversity I have had to overcome is my
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I really do not have a most embarrassing moment. Any point in my life I have been in a potentially embarrassing moment I just roll with it and try to have fun with it.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• While at UWSP on the first play of the game I was given a post on
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Grindin by Lil Wayne and Drake
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• An excellent understanding of the game from every aspect.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• George Washington to hear how he feels about the state of United States currently.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• I would call it Sun Down Club because we start partying and dancing at
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• I almost wanna say
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected because if you are just liked people will still take advantage of you and use you.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Reuben Foster because he keeps getting accused of domestic violence by the same woman even though it is clear she is lying to ruin his career. He needs to stay away from her. I can relate to
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose because it shows some flaws. The flaws can be fixed and worked on but the feeling of losing is terrible.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My grandpa has been the biggest influence. I get a lot of my personality from him and he helped me become the person I am today.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Former Clemson standout and Cowboys Alumni @Ham_25 is also a real estate agent in my kids birth city of Florence, S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Former NFL tight end Ben Johnson has now taken his talents to the Real Estate Market! If you are looking for a hous… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:Is Tyreek Hill’s KNEE INJURY CONCERNING?? | TFD nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/tyreek… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/0GR012jBVX
about 3 hours ago
- Today was my kids first day of school! Today is my Birthday! Tonight there is Football! Who is with me? https://t.co/6DKnmMBaBt
about 3 hours ago
- Pretty amazing shot! twitter.com/teamusa/status…
about 5 hours ago
By: Chris DiCerbo The entire University of Nevada football team is looking to impress...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Jerome Howard. Together we...
2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview on The Slightly Personal Podcast: Kyriq McDonald DB Missouri State
When it comes to adversity at the collegiate level, Kyriq McDonald is a prime...
POSITION: Cornerback CLASS: Senior HEIGHT: 6-0 WEIGHT: 194 HOMETOWN: League City, Texas HIGH SCHOOL:...