• Name: Durrant Miles
• Height: 6’4
• Weight: 265
• Position: Defensive End/OLB
• College: Boise State University
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
I am from South Jordan Utah and the thing that I love most about my hometown is that is where I met my beautiful wife. Our neighborhoods were very close growing up!
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• I would have to say
What do you worry about, and why?
• too blessed to be stressed!
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My sophomore year of college we lost to the U
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Dedication to Football on and off the field and passion for the game! A close second would be leader ship.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Josh Allen
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be an orthopedic surgeon, I majored in health science and the medical field has always interested me. I would love nothing more than to open up my own practice!
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• I clean my room first. Making my bed is one of the most important parts of my day.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Considering the fact I have no idea who the strangers are I would say that I would choose a family member. Aka my wife!
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would definitely be Batman. I mean what more could you want? An
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I would say the adversity that I received coming out of high school and going straight on a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day Saints. I had to postpone my collegiate career for two years because I knew how important it was for me to serve the Lord. So during my two years in Santa Cruz Bolivia I worked every single day so that I could live out my other lifelong dream of playing college football! And after the two years that I had taken off of Football I was able to come right back and play my freshman year at Boise State University!
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• One time when I was like 10 years old I was out in the garden with my friends in our backyard and I ate a jalapeño hole which in turn made me pee my pants in front of them because of how hot it was!
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• I would say that it was the last play in our four-overtime victory over Colorado state my junior year.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• This is a tough question,
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandfather. He helped raise me into the man I am today.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• D-rants funky disco dance hall (I love disco music)
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• I couldn’t honestly answer this question. Because I have never played against anyone in the NFL yet.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• This question is a funny one because, in my room at my parents house they put up a sticker/sign in my room that said, “ popularity ends on yearbook day, but respect lasts for a lifetime.” So I would definitely have to say respect.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I don’t feel for any of them. I believe that each individual is responsible for the actions of their life whether that be good or bad.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Love to win!
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My wonderful wife Karra Miles. She drives me every single day and I helps me see the bigger picture Day in and day out. She is always so dedicated to me, and is an inspiration for me!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kama Kamaka, DB, San Diego University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/2021-n… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/cOICpT6sWw
about 32 mins ago
- Corrigan’s Gambling Corner: College Football Week 14 ift.tt/3qtoZgx
about 35 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for December 4th, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- The NCAA Basketball Daily Dunk: Saturday, December 5, 2020 ift.tt/3lL6xN5
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Football Friday FLEX: Breshad Perriman, WR, NY Jets nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/bresha… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/CGA8WmfyG3
about 2 hours ago