• Name: Durrant Miles
• Height: 6’4
• Weight: 265
• Position: Defensive End/OLB
• College: Boise State University
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
I am from South Jordan Utah and the thing that I love most about my hometown is that is where I met my beautiful wife. Our neighborhoods were very close growing up!
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• I would have to say
What do you worry about, and why?
• too blessed to be stressed!
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My sophomore year of college we lost to the U
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Dedication to Football on and off the field and passion for the game! A close second would be leader ship.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Josh Allen
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be an orthopedic surgeon, I majored in health science and the medical field has always interested me. I would love nothing more than to open up my own practice!
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• I clean my room first. Making my bed is one of the most important parts of my day.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Considering the fact I have no idea who the strangers are I would say that I would choose a family member. Aka my wife!
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would definitely be Batman. I mean what more could you want? An
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I would say the adversity that I received coming out of high school and going straight on a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day Saints. I had to postpone my collegiate career for two years because I knew how important it was for me to serve the Lord. So during my two years in Santa Cruz Bolivia I worked every single day so that I could live out my other lifelong dream of playing college football! And after the two years that I had taken off of Football I was able to come right back and play my freshman year at Boise State University!
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• One time when I was like 10 years old I was out in the garden with my friends in our backyard and I ate a jalapeño hole which in turn made me pee my pants in front of them because of how hot it was!
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• I would say that it was the last play in our four-overtime victory over Colorado state my junior year.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• This is a tough question,
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandfather. He helped raise me into the man I am today.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• D-rants funky disco dance hall (I love disco music)
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• I couldn’t honestly answer this question. Because I have never played against anyone in the NFL yet.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• This question is a funny one because, in my room at my parents house they put up a sticker/sign in my room that said, “ popularity ends on yearbook day, but respect lasts for a lifetime.” So I would definitely have to say respect.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I don’t feel for any of them. I believe that each individual is responsible for the actions of their life whether that be good or bad.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Love to win!
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My wonderful wife Karra Miles. She drives me every single day and I helps me see the bigger picture Day in and day out. She is always so dedicated to me, and is an inspiration for me!