• Name: Dominique Briggs
• Height: 6030
• Weight: 295
• Position: OL
• College: Tulane University
• Twitter: @briggs57
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• In my hometown Tulsa it is a big enough city where you can do a lot of things and move around the city with ease. One other thing that i also like about Tulsa is that even though it is a big city it is also small enough to where everyone knows each other so growing up I never really knew a stranger which is always a good feeling
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice number one because a game is nothing but practice underneath the lights and if you play well in practice you will play well in the game. Film study is next because to fully take advantage of all opportunities on the field an individual must understand what’s going on and that is all apart of film study. Strength and conditioning come last only because strength and conditioning is part of the game and if any player wants t to be successful he will handle strength and conditioning with no problem.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about my family the most because they are all i have in this world and taking care of them is my top priority
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I was in high school I failed a test in math class once my teacher gave me my grade I decided that I would never fail a test again and studied extra for the rest of the year to make sure I got an A
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My work ethic and leadership are my two best qualities according to them
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• He played for USF his name is Deadrin Senat I played him my junior year
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would start off working in a public relations office for a company or firm then later turn my skills into a successful entrepreneur
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Three strangers because I couldn’t deal with choosing just one family member
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be will smith in Hancock because at the end of the day he wasn’t a perfect hero but he protected the ones he loved and no one could tear him apart from the ones he loved
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life had to be dealing with the death of my father and what I’ve done to overcome his death is just promise myself that in everything I do I glorify
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• When I forgot the words to my presentation and they were on a powerpoint slide
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The last touchdown we scored to win the bowl game this year
What song best describes your work ethic?
• The motto by Drake
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The best trait you can have to help you succeed at the next level is relentless work ethic. Without relentless work
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would bring back my pops so I can show him how much I have accomplished
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Briggs & Memories
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• Nobody is overrated to make to the NFL you have to have talent and nobody is playing in the NFL who isn’t good
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected because I hold respect high in my category of morals
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I don’t really feel bad for guys who let off the field issues derail their career because off the field is off the field and those issues should never affect business
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I honestly hate to lose wins are fun but loses are unacceptable
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother because I have seen her struggle and work to raise three kids and help her family. Just watching her drive, motivates me and her support was always the perfect boost!