• Name: Diquan Gilbert
• Height: 6010
• Weight: 265
• Position: DL
• College: West Chester University
• Twitter: QuannyG_9
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Philadelphia been here my whole life, it’s kind of a love hate relationship I gained a lot and lost a lot being from this city but it made me who I am today.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Conditioning, Film, Practice, Strength. Conditioning is so important with this game I feel as though if you can’t keep up you’ll get left simple as that. Film is next because being mentally ready for anything is always better. I was always told this game is 90% mental.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I want to say I failed coming out of high school with grades being committed to Penn State and grades
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My work ethic and trying to get everybody around me better just wanting more. And that I’m a great guy/teammate.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• I played with a lot of guys and also went against a lot of guys. Probably would have to say WR from Slippery Rock was just a crazy athlete.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Helping out the youth some way possible in my city.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Car, Room, and then Desk.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My mother no question. And because without her I’m nothing.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Will Smith Bad Boys 2 it’s my favorite movie.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Losing my older Brother before my Sr year in college to violence, i had to keep pushing for him and my family I used that for motivation still to this day. If I ever need encouragement I think of him.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I can’t even think of one.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My 3.5 Sack in a playoff game against New Haven
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Hard questions. I’m not sure
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My older brother. I believe he left to earlier and left 6 kids here. His life wasn’t complete
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• ShakeWitYaMommaGaveYa dance club
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• I don’t like the word overrated because everybody worked hard to get where there at, and who am I to say someone’s is overrated wouldn’t be cool.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, Being liked is not always a plus but being respected doesn’t go away.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose. So winning is what I do
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My parents and the way they been so strong through everything and never showed and always made sure their family was good.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Former NFL football player arrested in connection to a possible homicide of his missing girlfriend… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:Kansas City standout high school football player Terrell Bell shot and killed | Only 15 years old… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Did You See This:Former NFL football player arrested in connection to a possible homicide of his missing girlfriend… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago
- Did You See This:Kansas City standout high school football player Terrell Bell shot and killed | Only 15 years old… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago
- ICYMI:Former NFL football player arrested in connection to a possible homicide of his missing girlfriend… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 hours ago
On the very first podcast of Christopher Dicerbo’s Slightly Personal Podcast, Chris is joined...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Caleb Carter. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Isaiah Likely. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Isaiah Chambers. Together we...