• Name: DaQuan Brown
• Height: 6’3
• Weight: 340
• Position: Guard
• College: Johnson C Smith
• Twitter: D__brown75
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is Durham North Carolina and I love the central location and the medical atmosphere, people come from around the world to seek medical advances and treatment at Duke Medical center.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice? 1. Film study because the game is only 10 percent physical and 90 perfect mental, 2. Practice perfecting your craft.3.Strength and Conditioning in order to prevent injury and be ready for opponents in the
Life is an adventure and I take it one day at a time, I really don’t worry about anything
I failed my first algebra class in college, I signed right up for it again, gathered my resources and come out with an A the second time around
• Honesty, hard worker
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Darius Leonard from South Carolina State
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why? One family member, because we are family
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• The Rock, because of his positive attitude and living his life to the fullest.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I backed into a car at the driver’s license examiner’s office with my entire immediate family looking on.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Play on 40
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Steal My Moment, T Grizzly
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My great-grandmother. She taught me all about life and how to live and love
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Chili Pepper
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• Eli Manning
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected because if you are respected as a person you will be liked
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love winning
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mom, she was a teenage parent and worked her behind off for me and my sisters, she earned a bachelors and two masters and taught me to be honest, fair and a hard worker. She taught me to never ever give up and always expect the best out of every person I meet.