• Name: Dameon R. Willis Jr.
• Height: 6’1
• Weight: 225 lb
• Position: LB/SS
• College: Indiana University
• Twitter: @The_Aboriginvl1
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from West 130th, Cleveland, Ohio. It’s a tough Area to grow up in ,but the failures motivate you to make it out and create a better living for you and yours.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, Film Study, and then strength & conditioning because I’m more of a visual learner, so going through walk-thru’s help me understand what I have to do, then I can focus on what they like do, and you should always have routine maintenance on your body to stay out on the field.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about getting a fair shot. I’ve played against some of the best of in the B1G Ten, and I know I can play at the next level. So, just a fair shot at the NFL is my only worry.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed finite Math back at IU. It was my goal to graduate on time, so I put in over time into tutors, to fulfill my goal of earning my Degree in 4 years.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• They would say, I’m a natural leader. I’ve been where they’ve been so they know if I do say something, it’s genuine.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Best player would have to be Saquon Barkley
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, gotta make your bed everyday.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• First law of nature, is self preservation.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• The whole Fast&Furious series. R.I.P Paul Walker, but if they needed a new member of the crew, I’m in.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I played for 5 years at indiana university, under 4 different coaches ( 2 Hc’s and 2 Dc’s) From being redshirted, to have my starting spot taken from me (I didn’t lose my spot, it was taken) ,to coming back for my fifth year, after leaving the program completely, I still ended up coming back to IU , to lead the youngest defense to one of the best finishes in Indiana Hoosier history. (#1 in the B1G Ten in Takeaways, #9 in the nation). Playing out of position (MLB) , I overcame all this adversity With over 13 freshman contributing along side me also* (sorry for the run-on sentences),but this a true story !
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• most embarrassing moment would have to be my first college football game , i forgot to take my warm up shorts off before the game. So I was the only one in candy Striped shorts.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• most memorable would have to be my first sack on Trace McSorely of PSU.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• cold hearted II by meek mill.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• your mentality and protecting your energy when approaching challenges.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Grandmother, Sarah Ann Hereford because She has my heart forever.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• LV Flame
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• I don’t know man, I need all the friends , I can get lol?
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, because out of 100 people , 95 of them gone either not like you or have hidden agendas. The other 5 will be your real friends.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Vince Young, because one bad relationship with a HC, changed it all for him.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win and I love to learn. I only lose , if I didn’t correct my mistakes.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My family because they’re the reason for all of this.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:A NEW DISTURBING NFL TREND THAT NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/uMASHxtYFg
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Bernard McCall Jr., WR, Brevard College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/bernar…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kevon Johnson, RB, Roosevelt University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/kevon-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for May 10th, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Roster Cuts and Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft: Non-Power 5 Conference Report | 49 Draft Picks were from Non-Power 5! | 18.9 percent of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
In this episode we talk about Dillon Gabriel‘s performance under the new offensive scheme...
Zack Moss is ready for this upcoming season. Moss also wants to silence the...