• Name: Bryant Jones
• Height: 6’0”
• Weight: 306
• Position: Defensive Tackle
• College: Mississippi Valley State University
• Twitter: bryantjones64
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I was born and raised in Riverside, CA and what I love the most about my city is the diversity. The diversity allows me to experience different plates of food.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and Conditioning, Film Study, Practice. Strength and Conditioning are first because you have to be in shape to play football. Film Study is next because you need to understand the people you are going against. Practice is last because now you have tools and information you need to beat your opponent. Perfect practice makes perfect.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about what my mom has to say about my performance. I value my mother’s opinion greatly and her critique helps me to fine-tone my performance for efficiency and effectiveness.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• The first game of my last season I was displeased with my performance, I felt that I failed myself and my team. I recognized my mistakes and shortcomings. I worked on my technique and speed to make sure I never made those same mistakes throughout the season and even now.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Knowing everybody’s assignment on the field.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• B.J. Autry, because he had better technique. This challenged me to improve my technique with my footwork and strength.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
•Land Surveyor, where I would site and map pieces of land.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, having something clean that no one else sees show that you value yourself and are dedicated to yourself and your craft. A disorganized room can lead to a disorganized day
• Family member because I am family oriented
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Denzel Washington because he plays powerful and pivotal characters.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
•During my sophomore year in high school I broke my leg causing me to be in a wheelchair. I overcame the obstacle of not being able to walk by believing in the process of “get to the next level at that time.” Focusing on my health and rebuilding my strength allowed me to reach my goals of getting back to playing football and playing college football.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment was seeing myself make a simple mistake during the game in film review with my team
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• We were losing against the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff. I made a stop at 4th and 1 that prevented the lead from getting higher. Although we were losing I didn’t give up fighting
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Chaining day by J Cole because of the feeling I get when listening to the song
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Being coachable, there is always more to learn and room to
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My speed and agility coach, Coach Bryson because he helped me push myself and go all out in workouts and every anything I do
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it? •
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• I don’t see anybody in the league that is overrated because they are there for a reason
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because getting someone to like you is easy, but earning respect is extraordinary
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• James Conner, he had cancer. The reason I feel the most for him was that it was completely out of his control.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose. Having that type of mindset allows me to
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• The biggest influence on my life would be my mother. She is hard working and pushes me to reach my full potential.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Star Florida High School offensive tackle Nikolas Lawrynas died unexpectedly at 17 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/nikola… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Prospect Free Agent Interview: Troy Porter, Offensive Lineman nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/troy-p…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- I'm hearing they are looking at CB's too twitter.com/salsports/stat…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: CJ Anderson, Defensive Tackle nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/cj-and…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Dang twitter.com/laurenthomas/s…
about 2 hours ago