• Name: Brady Smith
• Height: 6’0
• Weight: 190
• Position: CB/FS
• College: Alcorn State University
• Twitter: @smith_brady28
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
•Strength & Conditioning because a player has to be developed and in shape in order to Practice. The film, to allow the player to watch and see what should have been done, and what needs to be improved
What do you worry about, and why?
•I don’t worry about anything, because at the end of the day I know that I’m living the life that God has planned for me. Romans 8:28 All thing work together for good, for them that are called according to his purpose.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
•Growing up I failed at being the person I was destined to be. I re-evaluated
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
•Athletic Director or Coach
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• One family member, because I’m not sure how severe the circumstances could be.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
•Flash, because he’s fast.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
•Going off to college, being taken out of my comfort zone. I overcame that by just adjusting myself, I knew I couldn’t turn back- I could only move forward
What is your most embarrassing moment?
•Being disciplined at school by my mom when I was in the second
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Catching an interception during the Celebration Bowl, on national television
What song best describes your work ethic?
•Young Dolph- Major
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
•Ranging the ball and
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
•Rodrick Scurlock, to show him that he was right about what path I should take.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
•Respected, respect takes you a long way
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
•Josh Gordon, he deals with mental complications
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
•Love to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My big brother Brendan Smith, he has always wanted me to take my own path and make my own name for myself.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Week 12 Fantasy Football Rankings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/darren… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/P2MLNZD712
about 2 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Kyler Murray Injury Report, Can you fire him up this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/kyler-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Middle Tennessee WR C.J. Windham nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/c-j-wi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/om2LHmDjec
about 15 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Jaycee Horn, CB, University of South Carolina nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/jaycee… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Middle Tennessee WR C.J. Windham nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/c-j-wi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/8tkWRROd9x
about 30 mins ago