• Name: Bradley Jefferson
• Height: 5’7 1\2
• Weight: 155
• Position: KR/PR/CB/Athlete
• College: Averett University
• Twitter: @StickSLump
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is in Tignall, Georgia. What I love about Tignall is that a lot of football fans and support in the community for it to be a small population.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
•Practice is number one because it sharpens up an athlete technique and put you in game day situation. Strength and Conditioning is second because your body needs to be ready for high performance of the game and helps from getting injured. Film study is third because you need to know your opponent to help you have understanding of what they are doing and help mentally prepare better for the game.
What do you worry about, and why?
- When playing I worry about the play that I’m on because if i’m not focused on what is going on at that time you are not locked in all the way.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
•For example I have gave up a deep ball before. My reaction to it is know what I did wrong first and make sure you don’t make the same mistake twice. As a person I kept calm because when you are to hype it lowers concentration level
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• my teammates says my best quality is versatility on the field and KR game and being a leader and knowing how to motivate others
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I played against in college is #6 from N.C Wesleyan
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
•If i couldn’t play football I would get a job in the Sports Management field my ultimate goal would to be an Athletic Director
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
•Car because it might be shared with other people.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
•One family member because that is a loved one and someone that i have a strong bond with.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
•I would be Thor because I like to dominate and as a charter he never gives up and feel like anything is possible
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
•My biggest adversity in life was my grandfather past and how I overcame the situation is still do things in my life that he would be proud of me for if he was still here.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
•Is passing out after wrestling practice
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
•My first kick return for 104 yard vs Hampden Sydney College
What song best describes your work ethic?
•Quondo Rondo Testimony
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
•Non-Physical because the next level everyone has that physical ability to be good but the knowledge of the game and mindset can make a big difference between players.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
•It would be my grandfather because he is one of the closest thing to me and just for him to see what i accomplished we be a blessing.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
•I would name the get down club
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
•Johnny Manziel because he was a undersized athlete and he had some off the field issues but performance wasn’t the best.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose because I am competitive
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My grandparents because they help me get on the right path and molded me to be the person I am today
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- MLB Free Agent Profile: Marcus Semien ift.tt/3mNWRT4
about 48 mins ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Cyrus Jones less than a year removed from open-heart surgery will visit Texans… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago
- Last Chance:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Coastal Carolina Edge Tarron Jackson nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/tarron… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Karon Delince, DB, East Tennessee State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago
- Last Chance:Ranking the Five Best WR Pairings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/wr-pai… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/TgHvgvnHre
about 59 mins ago