• Name: Benjamin Hunt IV
• Height: 6’0
• Weight: 195lbs
• Position: Defensive Back
• College: Colgate University
• Twitter: benhunt_25
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Mount Laurel, New Jersey and the thing I love most about it is the fact that it is in a suburban area that is close to Philly, so I can experience city life and living in a suburban area with everything around it. I can get to a whole bunch of restaurants or a mall within a 10 minute drive.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• For me I would say it would go practice, film study, and then strength and conditioning because you need to know what you are doing before you can make adjustments for the opponent. Strength and conditioning would only come last because of the fact that the other two are so important, but keeping your body right is a must.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I wouldn’t say that I worry about anything, but I do pay attention to whether or not I am being the best teammate that I can be.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• One time I failed was when I did not achieve getting a scholarship to an FBS school, but I got the opportunity to attend Colgate University and it was one of the best decisions I could have made.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say my best quality is that I am easy going so I can get along with just about everyone.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Best player I ever played against in college was PJ Hall.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I could not play football I would be working for a professional sports team in some aspect.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I would have to clean my room first because I can’t live in a mess, but the other two are clean because I am a neat person.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save a family member because I would have to put my family first.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• If I could be a television character I would probably be Will in the Fresh Prince.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• The most adverse situation I had to deal with was a racial incident towards me on campus, but the way I handled it allowed for other people to see how to act in a tough situation.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment was probably when I got dunked on in high school, but I took the charge so it didn’t count.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most memorable at of my college career was forcing and recovering a fumble against Cal Poly in week 0 of my junior year.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• The song that best describes my work ethic might be All The Way Turnt Up by Roscoe Dash because when I do something I am going to do it with all that I have.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The most important trait you can have at the next level is a great work ethic because you have to be willing to get better everyday and be the hardest working player on the field to show that you belong.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• If I could bring one person back from the dead it would be my grandfather because he loved watching me play football and I would love to show him where I am now.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• If I were to open a dance club it would be called Pop Bottles.
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• I can’t say there is an overrated player in the NFL because they are there for a reason.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected because even though someone may not like me they can still respect how I go about things and appreciate that.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I feel the most for Sean Taylor because his life was taken at such a young age and he was going to be one of the greatest to ever do it.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•The biggest influence on my life has been my parents because they always steered me the right way and got me on the path to be able to be successful.