• Name: Adriel Miller
• Height: 6’3
• Position: OL
• College: University of Rhode Island
• Twitter: @IAMSIXZERO
Where are you from?
• My hometown is Washington, D.C. Being exposed to such a diverse community, it enables me to communicate in variety of ways whether on or off the field.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study, Practice, Strength and Conditioning.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about failing to leave a legacy and a solid example to kids who are less courageous, fortunate, and unwilling to self motivate themselves. I have had numerous examples in my life, both good and bad, that have shaped me into a successful human being and a man of values.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I have failed numerous of times in my life. A particular instance was a conditioning test at my JUCO, College of San Mateo. You have to work hard if you play there and I treated it as if it was a simple task. I failed to make my times on numerous occasions. I overcame this adversity by really digging deep and understand the true lessons of life I was being taught by my coaches. That football is about mental toughness. Once I overcame that mental lopside, there was no stopping me and passed it.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My best quality is my aggressive nature mixed in with cold passion.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Michael Ezrike
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be either in the CIA, DEA, or Secret Service.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Quality over quantity. I would choose my family member. Given that the are strangers, I wouldn’t know what life has dealt them or the circumstances they have gone through. But what I do know, my family is close knit and family will always remain a prized priority in our lives for years after I am gone. We are prideful. I would not choose three bench players over a veteran starter that I fully confide in and trust.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Neo from the Matrix. I know that even when I want to question tings in life, as he did, I know that I serve a bigger purpose. As time continues, I would be great at what that is. Neo questioned everything and wanted to completely isolate himself from the guidance he was given. The moment he chose to listen and commit, he fulfilled his title as “The One” with substance.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity was getting surgery multiple times. It makes you a different player when going through treatment and the mindset of it. You build a deeper connection within and it forces you to appreciate everything life has to offer.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment is when I grabbed a wrong helmet thinking it was mine and I continued to be stubborn and verbally challenging everyone who disagreed with me. Once my actual helmet was returned to me, I stayed silent for awhile. Figured it was the best thing to do.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My most memorable play was during my Senior Day game, last game of the season.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Imma Go Getta – Lil Wayne
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Coachable. No matter what you know, you can always learn something new. I have always been told, you can’t beat experience and when someone or something is teaching you something, you embrace it rather than depreciate it.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandfather. I would tell him how much he inspired me. I never told him that.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Two-Step Mambo
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• Eli Manning.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Love to WIN.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My family. Being the youngest of a large family of six, we have overcame numerous trials in our lives as a whole. I remember times we had no running water, heat, or light for countless months and as a young boy, it hurt me. It hurt me more so that I knew the pain my parents were going through and having their children being witnesses and experiencing a downfall. My dad working two jobs and mom flying every weekend from her D.C job, we stayed whole. My dad would leave at 4am and I would not see him until 11pm, that was the routine five days a week, but he always made time for us and made sure we knew that he loved us. He instilled loyalty and strength in me. My mother is my rock. She held down the fort and made sure we respected and cared for people. Nothing can take the love I have for my parents or my older siblings. Every day I put cleats on and head to work, it is all for them. My last name will always mean more to me than my first.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Heads hand out their Pro Bowl Votes, Josh Allen and Big Ben both snubbed? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/pro-bo…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: RaeQwon Greer, DB, Alfred University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/raeqwo…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- I know tons of agents are looking for someone to make highlights for their clients. Listen make sure you hit up ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- We have been interviewing some big-time prospects already, and we are adding @GioNFLDraft into the mix. He is a be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kylin Hill, RB, Mississippi State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/kylin-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago