- Name: Xavier Rowe II
- Height: 6000
- Weight: 190 lbs
- Position: Athlete
- College: Western Illinois
- Twitter: @ZayHoncho6
- Chicago is my hometown. There is always something to do, places to go and things to see. I think this city offers more than one can offer and if you like the cold weather and can adapt to that then you are in the perfect place.
- Strength and Conditioning, Film Study, Practice. The weight room lays the foundation for your season and you continue to build that during the season, film room is most important to me this room will be in my house. The film is the most important thing in football to me it gives the ability to be psychic in a sense, a practice that is where I try the things I want to do to my opponents and master my own craft. I learn more from myself in practice then I do in any game I have ever played.
- I don’t worry about much of anything. I put my best foot forward and whatever the outcome may be I live with the results. If I followed my process and put my best foot forward there is nothing I should be worried about.
- I remember I tried out for a 7on7 team and got cut and lost some confidence in my ability. After the 24 hour rule I let it go and got back to putting in work and another opportunity presented itself for the team so I took it once again and made the team that time.
- My work ethic, I share the information I know about the game I’m always trying to learn and understand and I relay information to them, I’m always there to talk or help someone in their time of need, my confidence there is nothing that wavers my confidence and they like that I am openly confident, they appreciate that I am not cocky as well.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- There’s a lot but Dallas Goedert overall. He can dominate a game which he did against us twice.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- I wanted to be the Dean of Medicine in a hospital like Dr. House or I’d produce and rap my own music. My love for music is just as high as it is for football I just haven’t invested time in making music.
- I would clean my room first, desk second, car last. My room is my living space and that cant be dirty or that would bother me, the desk is next because that is also somewhere in the house so that must be cleaned, the car is outside and hopefully, it wouldn’t be that dirty so I clean that in no time.
- Family member, the family is blood no other way I can say that.
- Itachi from Naruto. He may be my overall favorite character of any TV show. He’s very powerful and his demeanor he seems to let nothing bother him.
- Biggest adversity was overcoming being homeless for 2 weeks. God handled that situation that’s all I can say about that.
- Getting put on the bad side of ESPN a few years ago.
- My interception against South Dakota. It was in the end zone to stop them from scoring also it was the day after my birthday so kind of a late present from the opponent.
- The lyrics don’t explain my work ethic but Not Wrong Now by NBA Youngboy can be on repeat and I’d be working out for hours.
- The ability to adapt. If you can get used to things and learn and retain information quickly and at a high level then I think you will make it far as long as you never let complacency settle in.
- I’d choose “Nonni” (my friend’s grandmother) I know she’d do anything to have her around for another day. It hurt me to see them hurt like that so if I can do anything I’d bring her back on Christmas since that is when she passed away.
- Vibez or Sinz
- It’s hard for me to say because I’m a bystander but I would like to see Eli Manning be better this season.
- Respected. I feel that respected people are also well-liked and people have a sense of comfort when they know what to expect from you.
- Josh Gordon. He is a tremendous athlete and probably hasn’t really gotten the chance to warm up to the NFL honestly. I think he would have been a serious problem if he did not take all of those suspensions.
- I love to win. I can live with losing some games because you don’t always win them all but if I feel that we aren’t doing all we can to win then I want no parts of whatever it is you’re doing.
- My family, they’ve supported me so much during my football career and I want them to live out our dreams of me playing on the next level.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Larry Rountree III, RB, University of Missouri nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/larry-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- This kid has a big arm! I wish a team would bring him in! He has worked out with Dez Bryant, J’Mon Moore and Lance… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- MLB Free Agent Profile: Nelson Cruz ift.tt/2J9Z3Fr
about 59 mins ago
- ICYMI:Effects of CBD and Why CBD Topicals Don’t Work for Some People nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/cbd-3/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/dEuBeK29ZE
about 2 hours ago
- Breaking: Steelers are expected to sign LS Christian Kuntz to their practice squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/christ… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago